Motivational Speakers

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Do you guys remember those motivational speakers that used to come to your school. Middle school had to of had some of the corniest shyt ever. They were always about bullying an shyt.

I remember one time in high school this fat dude came to our school on some tough guy shyt and the whole school shat on him. Dudes kept callin him Don Vito an shyt. Then the dude that used to jack off in class gets up and started crying at the end. Then this fine chick I was startin to feel in math class gets up and tells the whole school her step dad raped her:shaq:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not to get off topic but is it common for females to confess to gettin raped in school?Why do females like to confess to gettin raped in school?keep that shyt to yourself:leon:....this chick confessed to gettin raped in school,and we all felt bad and carressed her gently:scheme:gave her our sympathy....next thing u know all these bytches talkin bout they got raped:wtb:...showed just how insecure alooot of women are...u can't let this girl who got violated and sodomized shine for a minute without u tryna put the attention back on u:childplease:

Please women if u get raped I don't wanna hear about it keep that story to yourself....and if its happened more than once by different people u probaly just gon get the :childplease: anyway...can't imagine most men do unless they sick freaks:usure:...tell the authorities not your man

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
yeah I remember when I was in the 5th grade they would send murderers and rapist to our school they told some great stories though.:ehh:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
yeah I remember when I was in the 5th grade they would send murderers and rapist to our school they told some great stories though.:ehh:

:russ:

I remember my sophmore year of high school they had some people from Alcoholics Anonymous come through and speak at a Saturday school.

It was some bummy white guy and a PAWG.

First the fine chick gets up there and starts telling us all the disgusting things she used to do when she was an alki :noah: my shyt was hard as fukk.

Then the bum get's up there and tells us about the first time he drank a martini when he was 12. shyt sounded smooth as fukk.

"I snuck into one of my parents parties and stole a martini, I didn't know what it was called at the time but I remember the smooth warmness as the alcohol went down my throat.:takedat: I had to drink more and the more I drank I became happier and it kept tasting better. From that point on my life was over :bryan:"

After school I was thristin' like a mug

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
:russ:

I remember my sophmore year of high school they had some people from Alcoholics Anonymous come through and speak at a Saturday school.

It was some bummy white guy and a PAWG.

First the fine chick gets up there and starts telling us all the disgusting things she used to do when she was an alki :noah: my shyt was hard as fukk.

Then the bum get's up there and tells us about the first time he drank a martini when he was 12. shyt sounded smooth as fukk.

"I snuck into one of my parents parties and stole a martini, I didn't know what it was called at the time but I remember the smooth warmness as the alcohol went down my throat.:takedat: I had to drink more and the more I drank I became happier and it kept tasting better. From that point on my life was over :bryan:"

After school I was thristin' like a mug
Oh I wish they did that when i was in high school and :lolbron::troll: