Mothers, were men hitting on you when you were pregnant?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Seriously yo? :wtf: I never understood that sh!t butt some dudes out there be lusting over pregnant women. :wtf:
I mean... I get the freebie part (no worries of getting her pregnant) but ... still. :what:

I remember as a teenager and even in my twenties I could not stand to be in the presence of a pregnant woman. In my mind I always associated pregnancy as like a sickness and didnt want to be near them. It wasnt until my sister and my cousin were pregnant that I got over it.

I still avoid them like the plague tho. Too fragile for me. I'm always worried about them and feel the need to constantly ask them if they are okay every 5 seconds. I'm sure i get on their nerves with that.

I cant see how you can be sexually attracted to that. To each his own i guess :manny:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
that first and second trimester puss is :blessed:

third things start getting a little :usure:

i guess it was because it was my seed but i found my wife being pregnant very sexy :steviej:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I like pregnant women :manny:

That baby bump does not deter me from seeing all that beauty

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMMFAO!! I actually had a dude tell me "You can't get pregnant twice". I think it was a pick up line but I wasn't sure. I declined though because the thought of a penis touching my baby's head was gross to me (and that's what I thought was going to happen). I didn't have sex my entire pregnancy and only twice since I've had my kid.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
SMH @ some of these pregnant hoes lettin' damn near anyone smash

Baby up in there feelin' random dikks pressin' up on it like

http://soshytech.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/hotdogs-in-your-face-gif.gif

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
LMMFAO!! I actually had a dude tell me "You can't get pregnant twice". I think it was a pick up line but I wasn't sure. I declined though because the thought of a penis touching my baby's head was gross to me (and that's what I thought was going to happen). I didn't have sex my entire pregnancy and only twice since I've had my kid.

That is not how the body works lol. I'm sure you know that now though, right? I think that's what deters a lot of people. Thinking that the penis is gonna somehow touch the baby.

If anything, all those tales of not having sex cause the baby might be poked is an argument for better sex education in schools.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
In what ways? Like physical ways cause things were plumper or rosier or like a mental/emotional thing ?

both

her body filled out nicely and she carried very well. she didn't get "fat" anywhere just some nice extra sumn in her ass, thighs and chest.

and just the mental/emotional thing of her carrying something we made together was a big turn on for me.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

how long ago was that? :huh:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Yea my girls pregnant and she told me dudes still try to talk to her. Just the other day she was on the train and some dude hollered n his boy told him "yo can't u see she's pregnant" n he was like "i don't give a fukk :shaq: "... nikkas be thirsty as fukk..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ydvT0xf.jpg

i didn't notice before, but a pregnant pudge does something for me :ehh: