Mother's Day shooting at New Orleans Parade, atleast 12 people shot

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Never even heard of "second line". Googled it but still don't quite get it. How does an impromptu parade attract gunmen? I know there are a$$holes everywhere but the post above makes it seem like second lines are like going to hole in the wall hood clubs.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Hang around black ppl, brehs.

shyt, anytime someone asks me to an event, I hit em with the ":mjpls:?" They know exactly what it means

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Never even heard of "second line". Googled it but still don't quite get it. How does an impromptu parade attract gunmen? I know there are a$$holes everywhere but the post above makes it seem like second lines are like going to hole in the wall hood clubs.

It's a black people thing in New Orleans. They gather around a couple hood and just walk around playing music and partying.

I remember when Saints fans did a second line in Atlanta after they beat the Falcons I was like
:takedat::jawalrus:

Saints vs. Falcons 12-13-09 - Second Line @ Georgia Dome with Stooges Brass Band - YouTube

It's fun when there's no ignorant people but that's too much to ask for

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
This seriously is beginning to sound like a setup to further fuel the gun banning agenda :lupe:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Looks dope from the YT vid. I can see how spontaneous massive groups of African Americans could be precarious.