Motherfluck @yo moms and @observe. ya scurred. LET'S WRASTLE, byatches!

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
@yo moms and @observe are both clearly afraid to take on the ole boy LBJ in a traditional wrastling match. let's take it to a clearing in the forest with plenty of oil and i'll show both of you punks what a real man can do. :pacspit:

You pick a continent other than antarctica and i'll be there with bells on.

Y'all bofe got hands like stephen hawking...i'm sure of it. When you ready to grapple, i'll be on that next red eye. I'll take both of you on in the pale moonlight with scented torches surrounding us. Stop fronting like y'all are hard before i make ambrosia salad outta ya.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
@yo moms and @observe are both clearly afraid to take on the ole boy LBJ in a traditional wrastling match. let's take it to a clearing in the forest with plenty of oil and i'll show both of you punks what a real man can do. :pacspit:

You pick a continent other than antarctica and i'll be there with bells on.

Y'all bofe got hands like stephen hawking...i'm sure of it. When you ready to grapple, i'll be on that next red eye. I'll take both of you on in the pale moonlight with scented torches surrounding us. Stop fronting like y'all are hard before i make ambrosia salad outta ya.

You wanna wrestle with oil huh..ok..I'm a throw oil on you nikkas and light ya asses on fire with a match..how does that sound..

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
You wanna wrestle with oil huh..ok..I'm a throw oil on you nikkas and light ya asses on fire with a match..how does that sound..

wrestling-coach.jpg