Mother tried to kill autistic daughter and herself

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...mpted-murder-autistic-daughter_n_3879302.html

Kelli Stapleton, 45, was expected to be arraigned in the coming days after her release Thursday from a Grand Rapids hospital where she was treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police said she and her daughter, Isabelle, were found Tuesday evening unconscious in the family's van in a rural part of Benzie County. Coals had been burned in the van and the windows were rolled up, state police Lt. Kip Belcher told The Associated Press on Thursday.

Two holes were burned in the van's carpeting.

"The officers could tell immediately that the mother had been successful in generating the carbon monoxide," Belcher said.

:upsetfavre:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
sealed garage + duct tape + 25 ft garden hose + the balls to go through with the plan = death in under 25 minutes.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
the mother is a piece of shyt period

i'm thinking the mother was tired of taking care of the daughter 24/7 and wanted to fukking live her own life like a fukking kardashian and go out with her girlfriends.. Sorry bytch u should have thought twice before getting married and having a kid.. Be a fukking woman and take care of responsibilty now fukking c*nt bytch

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

i'm thinking the mother was tired of taking care of the daughter 24/7 and wanted to fukking live her own life like a fukking kardashian and go out with her girlfriends.. Sorry bytch u should have thought twice before getting married and having a kid.. Be a fukking woman and take care of responsibilty now fukking c*nt bytch

:pachaha: Gotdamn nikka. you must know that bytch personally.

Daps

Co-fukking-sign

I love it when reality hits dumb bytches like that hard :heh:.....so hard it causes them to do stupid shyt like this out of desperation

It's a joy to behold :blessed: