Mother is distraught after her kids were bullied at school for not wearing name brand clothes

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Poverty PTSD is gonna kick in at a young age if they don't learn that brands don't mean shyt. And this is also the reason why I say it's better to wear non branded basics than fakes. Fakes get you roasted way worse than cheap clothes. B

Get those kids some blank tees that look good and pants. Maybe get a designer shoe. Schools up here started making kids wear uniform cuz of this bullshyt. And I think it's the best. If you want a child to be educated take away the distractions. Let's be 100% straight. Any child prioritizing a fit check is probably at the bottom of class.

All the people I went to school with that cared about gear the most were the brokers kids. Hence why I call it poverty PTSD. They got clowned in 9th grade and started doing anything to get their gear up but not their grades tho... Never that.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
This is one of the reasons why kids should wear school.

And she would have been better off getting them plain clothing. It's not that the clothing is a known brand, most of the clowning would be on it being fake.