Mother 'armed her son, 11, and five others for vigilante justice attack on boy, 16'

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A mother from suburban Philadelphia named Honey Love is accused of leading a small mob, including her 11-year-old son armed with two knives, to punish a teen who had wronged her daughter.
Love, 35, of Upper Darby, was taken into custody Monday along with her son and the boy who allegedly sexually assaulted Love's 12-year-old daughter.

The young girl was alone in her room with a 16-year-old boy at around 8.30pm when the teen tried to kiss and embrace her, police said.

Love's daughter tried to push the youngster away, but tripped and fell to the ground. That is when officials say the 16-year-old stood over the girl and pulled down his pants and underwear.

At that moment, Miss Love walked into the room and found the half-naked teenage boy with her daughter. The 16-year-old then fled Love's house.

When the 35-year-old mother learned what happened, she gathered six people, among them her 11-year-old son armed with a pair of steak knives measuring at 8 and 4 inches in length, and the whole group set out from Love's home on Sunshine Drive to deliver swift justice to the alleged molester.

'Mom took the gang and was going to kick some a**, or cut some a**, one or the other,' Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood told Philly.com.

Love and her band of vigilantes rang the doorbell of the boy's home on Avon Road near Madeira, where the 16-year-old was with his father and two brothers.

When the door opened, all seven intruders went inside, and Love's young son started swinging his two steak knives, according to police.

Then, his mother took one of the weapons from the boy's hands and started brandishing it in front of the teen and his family. No injuries have been reported.

The 16-year-old has been charged with attempted rape and sexual assault. Meanwhile, Love and her underage son are facing assault charges.

On her profile page on the social media site BlackPlanet.com, Love, who goes by the user name thickmadamm77, wrote in a personal message that she loves 'a deep conversation,' as well as 'knowledge and education.'

'The bible is one of my favorite subjects, and yes, I love God,' she wrote. 'I'm all for positive living and thinking.'

Read more: Philadelphia mother Honey Love 'armed her son, 11, and 5 others for vigilante attack on boy, 16' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:russ: @ The visual of an 11 year old walking up in a house and swinging two big ass knives.

And here's the mom -

437x

THICKMADAMM77 - BlackPlanet.com

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
def shouldn't arm an 11 year old but shyt :manny:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
The young girl was alone in her room with a 16-year-old boy at around 8.30pm when the teen tried to kiss and embrace her, police said.

Love's daughter tried to push the youngster away, but tripped and fell to the ground. That is when officials say the 16-year-old stood over the girl and pulled down his pants and underwear.

At that moment, Miss Love walked into the room and found the half-naked teenage boy with her daughter.

I dont know that instantly seems like one of those stories where the girl is so embarrassed about being caught that she screams rape as a way out of the situation