Mother 3 remake (fanmade)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn thats dope.

I feel like the only reason nintendo won’t acknowledge it is because of the treh stuff

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If it wasn't for the magic tranny's, animal cruelty against monkey's (:mjpls:), Nazi stand in's and domestic violence, Mother 3 would have been localized by now.

The only two way's for this game to get localized is if the game get's a M rating and released as is or it get's censored so heavily that it becomes a different game entirely.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If it wasn't for the magic tranny's, animal cruelty against monkey's (:mjpls:), Nazi stand in's and domestic violence, Mother 3 would have been localized by now.

The only two way's for this game to get localized is if the game get's a M rating and released as is or it get's censored so heavily that it becomes a different game entirely.

It wouldn’t change the game that much. Theres ways around all that stuff without compromising the story, which is actually quite cool and has a nice twist to it

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It wouldn’t change the game that much. Theres ways around all that stuff without compromising the story, which is actually quite cool and has a nice twist to it

Personally, they should just slap a M rating on it and get it over with. There's way more offensive stuff released on the e shop on a weekly basis.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They can’t separate it from the rest of the series

Its possible that they could bring it down to T, bother Earthbound Zero and Earthbound are both T rated:yeshrug:

Man they should have just released it overseas when society wasn't so sensitive.:francis:

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm pretty sure this game was supposed to be an allegory for Europe at war too:wow:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understood fan remakes. I get paying homage and being a fan but if you're that good a designing gameplay and or level design why not make your own game?

There's hundreds if not thousands more elements needed but a lot of the bulk is done while you're copying/mimicking.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I never understood fan remakes. I get paying homage and being a fan but if you're that good a designing gameplay and or level design why not make your own game?

There's hundreds if not thousands more elements needed but a lot of the bulk is done while you're copying/mimicking.

Something to add to their portfolio and get recognition for and they are just having fun. Even professional concept artist sitll do fan art