“Mosul” Netflix movie

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, great war flick. The movie kept the tension from beginning to end. 9/10 :damn:

:to: RIP Major Jasem thought dude was fukking up his team on a revenge mission but he was actually trying to reunite them with their fam.

I think Netflix fukked up a bit on the subs though seemed like it didn't capture some of the dialogue or maybe that was on purpose.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It was just barely alright. Too many paperthin characters made it hard to care about their losses and the "Recruit a newbie into a team of hardened fighters" trope didn't fit at all. It's a very Hollywoodized telling of events which is disappointing because a story like this deserves to be told from its cultural place. I heard great things about the same-titled documentary though, I may have to check that one out.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, great war flick. The movie kept the tension from beginning to end. 9/10 :damn:

:to: RIP Major Jasem thought dude was fukking up his team on a revenge mission but he was actually trying to reunite them with their fam.

I think Netflix fukked up a bit on the subs though seemed like it didn't capture some of the dialogue or maybe that was on purpose.
Yeah I was watching with someone who knows Arabic and says the subs were more paraphrasing .