Most underrated TV show character...

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Who wasn't the main character?

Darlene from Roseanne is criminally underrated.. Her sarcastic... snide.. condescending remarks trump everyone else's jokes on the show majority of the time...

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Who wasn't the main character?

Darlene from Roseanne is criminally underrated.. Her sarcastic... snide.. condescending remarks trump everyone else's jokes on the show majority of the time...

such a piece of sexy ass trash when I was growing up................

in that same vein, I'ma name Maxine Shaw from Living Single. :takedat: I wanted to knock that bytch ovaries out.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
frank_sobotka_the_wire.jpg

Everyone shyts on season 2 on the wire, but Frank Sabotka was an amazingly written/acted character :wow:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
wesley from angel. outside of walter white, ive never seen any other character change so gradually and so much over several years. :ohlawd:

He went from being a buffoon and a clown who couldn't throw a punch, to stealing babies and locking up bytches in the closet :birdman: all in 4 years. ,

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marty Funkhouser.

Wu from Deadwood.

Darwyn al-Sayeed from Sleeper Cell....that entire show was mad slept on.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
wesley from angel. outside of walter white, ive never seen any other character change so gradually and so much over several years. :ohlawd:

He went from being a buffoon and a clown who couldn't throw a punch, to stealing babies and locking up bytches in the closet :birdman: all in 4 years. ,
was gonna say this too. talk about character development