Most stable black majority countries in the world? I want to eventually get out of the US.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Bahamas and Barbados

I always consider the West Indies. It seems so ideal. But they're so small.
Personally I'd worry about homeland security when, inevitably, whites will get tired of us being so happy without them and find a reason to invade us.

We'd be a gnat to a giant.

I think that the best thing to do would be find the most stable yet most Black-controlled(meaning NOT S.Africa) country in Africa and move there and build. We have the engineers, doctors, construction workers in the African American community with the know how.. oh what a dream

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I always consider the West Indies. It seems so ideal. But they're so small.
Personally I'd worry about homeland security when, inevitably, whites will get tired of us being so happy without them and find a reason to invade us.

We'd be a gnat to a giant.

I think that the best thing to do would be find the most stable yet most Black-controlled(meaning NOT S.Africa) country in Africa and move there and build. We have the engineers, doctors, construction workers in the African American community with the know how.. oh what a dream

China got us breh :youngsabo: Plus we got our own Security forces http://www.rss.org.bb

We straight

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Ghana.
No land restrictions, very supportive of entrepreneurs, you can eat good off of little money.

All we gotta do is toss Mahama to the bushes and everything would be :blessed: