Most people are terrible drivers

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Plenty of examples but what the fukk is up with the idiots that are making a left turn at an intersection with no arrow?

*Light turns green*

*p*ssy stays behind crosswalk waiting for traffic to clear up*

*Cars continue to come from the other direction, p*ssy stays behind crosswalk*

*Light finally turns red so cars stop coming from other direction*

*p*ssy then finally slowly makes left turn and fukks it up for all of the people going straight in the other direction as well as all of the people that were behind him*

Why doesn't anyone go half way out into the intersection so they can quickly go once there is a break in traffic? Or at least already be half way through by the time the light turns red. Better question, this is Los Angeles, why haven't these idiots been killed yet? :dwillhuh:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
One thing Im dreading about moving back to LA :noah:

I just know some illegal mexican with no insurance is gonna hit me

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Bus drivers and truck drivers are on average the best drivers, hands down. Even the women and Asian ones.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bus drivers and truck drivers are on average the best drivers, hands down. Even the women and Asian ones.

Yes but the problem is they're in the slowest and most obstructive vehicles on the road and use it to their advantage. They're the ones clogging up traffic by aggressively changing lanes because they know their lane is going to merge 3-4 miles down the road. They're the ones drifting over into the second lane because they don't care if they get hit and they like having the extra maneuverability.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think people in trucks, especially pickup trucks, tend to be the worst drivers of all. More often than not they act like they don't give a fukk about anybody else on the road. :mad:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I especially hate when people wait until the last second to turn on their blinker.

Anything that makes me have to pump my brakes unexpectedly pisses me off to no end.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I especially hate when people wait until the last second to turn on their blinker.

Anything that makes me have to pump my brakes unexpectedly pisses me off to no end.

I don't turn it on until I'm actually in the process of changing lanes. If you turn it on early, people will either speed up to cut you off or get nervous/panic. I can't stand the people that drive with it on forever and you can never tell if they're actually going to change lanes or not.

Daps
People driving at night with no lights, no blinkers, no stop lights, no headlights, no NOTHIN. :mindblown:
I don't even understand, fukk you gonna do if someone happens to not see your all black car for a split second?? I seen this like 5 times in the last week. I don't understand how these people ain't getting pulled over.

I didn't start hating people on the road until I started driving a motorcycle. Now I gotta pay super close attention to everything and once you actually notice, you realize people are fukking stupid. Stupid mid 20 year old cac bytch with 7 kids in her car, tryna text staring DIRECTLY into her fukkin phone switching into my lane with no blinker and without looking. bytch finally notices me when I speed up in front of her and she swerves back into her lane with the :merchant:. I was :upsetfavre: at this ho for the entire red light and she refused to turn to her right to look at me. :pacspit: