Most of these Gym Personal Trainers are just Paid Companions

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I'm at the gym all the time and I've noticed for the longest time that the majority of PT Sessions I see are just the client and trainer shooting the shyt. As I started to get nosey and ear hustle these convos, it's basically the client telling the trainer about their week, personal life shyt, problems with family members, health issues, upcoming vacations etc...

The trainer just sits there listening and indulging all of this, understanding that the actual PT session is secondary to listening to their client's problems. The majority of this is older woman with young male trainers and vice versa. I was always wondering why some folks be having on going training sessions month after month after month for the simplest workouts.:pachaha:These fit ass dudes just out here making these old ladies day.:mjcry:

This shyt hit me when this Bad female PT came up to me at the gym and started flirting with me under the guise of giving me pointers. Struck up a long ass convo with me and tried to sell me some sessions. I don't need no PT sessions, but if I wasn't married she might've simped some sessions out of me just because of how bad she was and how she made it seem like she was in to me.:wow: But I know it's all game. When I see her giving sessions, it's always some thirsty looking dudes:leostare:. The hustle is real out here.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What really drives me nuts about PTs are their clients generally look exactly the same over time. shyt's theft

to be fair thats cause I see a lot of their clients only work out when they are with their PT 1-2 times a week.. cant really do much change to your body working out 1-2 times a week for 30 minutes a session over 3 months

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
What really drives me nuts about PTs are their clients generally look exactly the same over time. shyt's theft

Breh, the workout portion of these sessions is damn near meaningless. It's like they mix it in for appearances. The job is to keep their clients emotionally happy while mixing in a little physical activity.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
to be fair thats cause I see a lot of their clients only work out when they are with their PT 1-2 times a week.. cant really do much change to your body working out 1-2 times a week for 30 minutes a session over 3 months
I mean I cant knock the hustle, I just hate to see people waste their time and money like that.

Shoutout to all the good PTs and coaches who only work with serious clients. They're def not all bad but they're rare.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The planet fitness trainers are the worse all I see them do is show old women how to use the equipment

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Thread is on point. PTs only make since if your training for a competition or some sport specific task. Whatever gets people started tho :ld:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
out of my 2.5 years of working out at LA Fitness I've only seen ONE trainer that I would let train me. Dude wasn't on that soft shyt, he made his clients WORK and encouraged them to push harder. Rest of them motherfukkers do exactly what you're saying

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Yeah. I've seen that a different gyms. I think about that and if were a physical trainer, I think I would lose all my clients for going hard on them like they were training for the Olympics or preparing for an upcoming NFL Combine.

Me: Keep running at this pace!
Woman: I'm getting very tired.
Me: There is no I in team.
Woman: I'm not on a team. I just want to get in shape.
Me: You are not going to be an all-pro cornerback ever if you are going to be this lazy.
Woman: What's a cornerback? What are you talking about? I want another trainer. :sadbron:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
out of my 2.5 years of working out at LA Fitness I've only seen ONE trainer that I would let train me. Dude wasn't on that soft shyt, he made his clients WORK and encouraged them to push harder. Rest of them motherfukkers do exactly what you're saying

My girl fired her LA Fitness trainer, told him "I can do harder workouts on my on" :mjlol:

That's my baby:takedat:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I look better than 95% of PTers. They should be hiring me. I wish a nikka would try to come up to me and give me pointers.:mjlol:

pics? no homo of course, just a little quad sweep action or some rear lat spreads would suffice.

Anyway, it's pretty sad. These PTs have these poor b*stards doing the most generic useless shyt. I see new personal trainers every other month working so I assume the turnover must be ridiculously high.