Most disgusting supplement I have ever bought....

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AI sports nutrition cycle support. It is contains stuff like milk thistle , vitamins , other things to help the liver, it is for people who do oral steriod cycles or prohormones.

It is meant to be one of the best on the market for that purpose has decent reviews so I bought it. I bought the powdered version,orange flavour because I thought it would just be like an orange flavoured drink....

I opened up the tub and the smell was so disgusting I cannot begin to describe it, I got some of the powder on my hands while I was digging around for the scoop and my hands still smell of it after washing them. And you are meant to add it to your protein shake it says on the directions. they must be joking,it would surely make you puke.

Those reviews must surely be from AI sports nutrition as i cannot see how anyone could drink this. Cost me 35 pounds as well.....

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Is it worse than peanut butter flavored Carnivor beef protein? :damn:

Artificial peanut butter-flavored beef powder...I wanted to smoke myself every time. :scusthov:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it worse than peanut butter flavored Carnivor beef protein? :damn:

Artificial peanut butter-flavored beef powder...I wanted to smoke myself every time. :scusthov:

My friend tried that beef protein , one of the worst things ever thats the muscle meds stuff isn't it . me and a mate just bribed my brother into trying that cycle support stuff, said I would buy him a six pack of beer if he drank it, he fukking retched. He only managed half of it, but I am giving him the beer anyway. But he can't get the taste out of his mouth inside of his mouth is all orange , what the fukk do they put in that shyt. ?

Iam going to message amazon for a refund, only place that stuff is going is the trash.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Where you at OP?!

diaz-trash-talk-o.gif

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I bought 100% egg protein from GNC. I figured you can't go wrong with protein from eggs. That smelled and tasted awful. I only used one scoop. I returned it and the store gave me a refund. It had an egg-like taste.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I got some BCAAs that is flavorless :dead: I don't know why I did this. I can taste the shyt through my protein too. Try to hide it in the Strawberry.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell us about the cycle you running breh :sas2:

40mg dbol, 40mg anadrol , 40 mg winstrol a day . Got a blended steriod pill, called rohm triple x taking it for 8 weeks. My energy has gone through the roof, and so has my sexual aggression. Looking big as fukk as well, but the winstrol is keeping the water off my belly. I am almost too big for the sidewalk now. Only been on it 4 weeks.Don't think I will ever stop using now.

And before I get the lectures off people for doing orals, no one in my gym use injectables it's either oral gear or prohormones , the one dude who did, ended up getting a massive abcess on his ass and couldn't train for several weeks, he is back on the orals now. There are guys taking 100mg of anadrol a day for 6 mths who are the size of houses. They get shytfaced in the clubs everyweekend as well.