Mosquitoes are back :scusthov:

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
What's the purpose of a speck of dust that can bite and give you malaria/west nile virus?

I can't stand having to deal with this shyt in the summer. The worst is when they bite you in the face, especially in the eyelid. :scusthov:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
im in florida....dem shyts are everywhere especially after it rains

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Just got back from my walk and walked through one of they chillin traps :scusthov:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just imagine gettin bited by one who bited somebody wit the AIDS

I'm not gonna look it up but I'm pretty sure you can't get AIDS from a damn mosquito :russ:

EVERYBODY would eventually catch AIDS if that shyt was true:heh:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
What's the purpose of a speck of dust that can bite and give you malaria/west nile virus?

I can't stand having to deal with this shyt in the summer. The worst is when they bite you in the face, especially in the eyelid. :scusthov:

This is why when summer hits I leave spiders in the house.

If anything, I encourage them to stay since they like to eat mosquitoes. I hate mosquitoes more than I'll ever hate spiders, so it's definitely them vs those Pinocchio nose having ass punks :scusthov:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
One of the only good things about living in Memphis is that they spray like a mofo for them mosquitoes (at least they do on the good side of town). I see those trucks all the time spraying whatever the hell that stuff is. I havent been bitten by one since i moved here.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is why when summer hits I leave spiders in the house.

If anything, I encourage them to stay since they like to eat mosquitoes. I hate mosquitoes more than I'll ever hate spiders, so it's definitely them vs those Pinocchio nose having ass punks :scusthov:

I agree. I try to never knock down spider webs in my basement or around the garage, cuz they are nature's insect repellant. and since spiders don't bother humans, I just be like :yeshrug:.