Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge - Official Trailer

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Doesn't look bad :ehh: although the story seems pretty unoriginal. Basically the same story as any Mortal Komat game/cartoon/movie.

Kinda surprised I hadn't heard about it until now.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s not out till next week. IGN, one of the biggest sites in the world, is running damn near daily coverage of it with clips. It’s definitely not under the radar.

I don’t check IGN anymore, usually here Twitter or Reddit keeps me up to date, and this small thread is my first time even seeing it mentioned.

I don’t think anything MK related has ever snuck up on me, but I guess me knowing about it means it can’t be too far under the radar :russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don’t check IGN anymore, usually here Twitter or Reddit keeps me up to date, and this small thread is my first time even seeing it mentioned.

I don’t think anything MK related has ever snuck up on me, but I guess me knowing about it means it can’t be too far under the radar :russ:
Yeah homie lol. Plus coli ain’t real life not in the slightest. If that were the case, girls trip would’ve been a straight up flop and the Warcraft movie would’ve been the biggest of all time