Morphie's Law Multiplayer Shooter for Nintendo Switch

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Morphie's Law available in 15 minutes!!!

$19.99. 2 to 8 players online and offline local wireless.

And you can play with bots offline as well.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
instant trash
Nah this is instant cop. It's an original Nintendo Switch exclusive game with physics twisting gameplay mechanics never seen before on a online multiplayer shooter with offline play. I hate shooters that doesn't have an offline campaign or bots for me to practice my marksmanship and movement before I play real people online.

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nah this is instant cop. It's an original Nintendo Switch exclusive game with physics twisting gameplay mechanics never seen before on a online multiplayer shooter with offline play. I hate shooters that doesn't have an offline campaign or offline bots for me to practice my marksmanship and movement before I play real people online.
What is the point of 8 person couch coop in a game like this? Do you personally know 8 ppl that would come to your house for this game?

It's not halo fam, it looks like indie trash

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What is the point of 8 person couch coop in a game like this? Do you personally know 8 ppl that would come to your house for this game?

It's not halo fam, it looks like indie trash
It wouldn't be 8. More like me and 3 other coworkers who also have Switches after I got them addicted to MK8 if I show the game and hype it enough for them to buy it after they play it.

But that's just work.

When I visit my family that's different. I have 7 brothers 5 sisters. So I have plenty of people to play with even if some of them don't want to play.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Now I know why it took 3 years of development. There's a ton of unlockable content (no microtranctions) and the physics is gameplay changing.

Shoot an enemy to make their body part shrink and yours grow.

After they shoot a body part that can no longer shrink your health goes down.

At which point you have to shoot them to get your health and growth back.

Iblazegunz

Rookie
Daps
Now I know why it took 3 years of development. There's a ton of unlockable content (no microtranctions) and the physics is gameplay changing.

Shoot an enemy to make their body part shrink and yours grow.

After they shoot a body part that can no longer shrink your health goes down.

At which point you have to shoot them to get your health and growth back.

Bruh this shyt is a lag fest right now, why are you being extra about it. Stop hyping this trash when it's clearly not ready for primetime

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
In portable mode this game is more comparable to when your playing Paladins in 3rd person. Small maps like Paladin make it easier to aim. Not nowhere near as difficult to aim in Morphie's Law in portable mode as it is in Fortnite which suffers from pop-in and a insufferably huge map (which is only great in docked mode).

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Getting patched

Patch currently under review by Nintendo

– Changed online settings to enforce geographical proximity – this should alleviate the lag while we continue working on setting up dedicated servers, please let us know your feedback.
– Fixed spawn protection – now you’ll be invincible for 5 seconds or until you leave your base.
– Fixed gunshot sounds looping infinitely sometimes on death.
– Fixed loud sounds that would sometimes play before the map intro.
– Fixed XP gains for private games – it is now 75% of the regular online XP instead of 25%.
– Increased the daily cap on XP and Nuts that can be gained from offline/private/local games to 5000XP and 500Nuts.
– Piñata price lowered from 9500 Nuts to 5000 Nuts
– Fixed bug in Tanker Town where exiting tunnels at certain inclinations would sometimes kill you.
– Fixed the recharge time of weapon part “Sonic Punch” – it is no longer spammable.
– Disabled the ability to “unready” in private/LAN matches to avoid potential 5v3 scenarios.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You can still earn experience and currency playing offline but you earn more online. Its not show in any trailers but you can morph the facial features of your character. Tried to get my nikka looking like Spawn but ended up doing something else. Will post a screenshot later. Being able to customize your weapons and loadouts is cool just like call of duty and shyt. Gameplay wise I like this game more than I thought I would.