Morning runs are :ahh:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I hate old people who decide to get fit later in lyfe.....they're equally annoying as new Vegans, born again christians, recently sober people.....etc.
Oh now I'm someone who got fit later in life
:dead: What the flying fukk kinda shyt yall got to make shyt up to soothe yall god damn egos
Im fukking howling I really did strike a nerve :mjlol: I don't give a fukk

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Oh now I'm someone who got fit later in life
:dead: What the flying fukk kinda shyt yall got to make shyt up to soothe yall god damn egos
Im fukking howling I really did strike a nerve :mjlol: I don't give a fukk

Nah you been acting brand new.

don't believe you...aint no way you in your 30s talking the way you do lately if you been on it.

how many tank tops you bought for the summer? you excited to wear them?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Nah you been acting brand new.

don't believe you...aint no way you in your 30s talking the way you do lately if you been on it.

how many tank tops you bought for the summer? you excited to wear them?
Oh another one salty. Keep making up shyt to soothe ya ego :umad:
Ole salty ass nikka mad as hell that you can't and never will be in physical shape like me :umad:
Keep making shyt up to help ya out since u don't wanna go see a fukking therapist for ya issues.
But it won't help you :pacspit:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Oh another one salty. Keep making up shyt to soothe ya ego :umad:
Ole salty ass nikka mad as hell that you can't and never will be in physical shape like me :umad:
Keep making shyt up to help ya out since u don't wanna go see a fukking therapist for ya issues.
But it won't help you :pacspit:

So you in your 30s and as of lately decided to start being a bully?

I aint gonna ask you for pics breh; seems like u keep phishing for that.

holla at @I Really Mean It or @Dont@Me

they got no problem posting their pictures; they can give you the validation you seeking.

I think they the ones you really lowkey seeking out TBH.

welcome to the club tho(if you really on it.)

word to the wise if you in your 30s and got new muscles most likely(this if if you in the US) you gonna just end up getting shot or beat the fukk up since you don't even know what 2 do with them with you a mouth like yours from lack of experience.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

they got no problem posting their pictures; they can give you the validation you seeking.

word to the wise if you in your 30s and got no muscles most likely(this if if you in the US) you gonna just end up getting shot or beat the fukk up since you don't even know what 2 do with them with you a mouth like yours from lack of experience.
Again you are mentioning pics when I never said I would post pics. You freaky ass nikka I don't roll that kinda way you sick fukk :scust:
I've been at this since I was a teenager you bum ass nikka again stop projecting shyt about yourself or making shyt up to soothe ya damn ego go see a therapist :umad: salty ass sexually repressed ass nikka fukk outta here. Coming in here because you got your feathers ruffled along with your butt buddy @Pazzy yall made for each other. This conversation again is over. :camby:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Again you are mentioning pics when I never said I would post pics. You freaky ass nikka I don't roll that kinda way you sick fukk :scust:
I've been at this since I was a teenager you bum ass nikka again stop projecting shyt about yourself or making shyt up to soothe ya damn ego go see a therapist :umad: salty ass sexually repressed ass nikka fukk outta here. Coming in here because you got your feathers ruffled along with your butt buddy @Pazzy yall made for each other. This conversation again is over. :camby:

So you just come on a male dominated fourm to talk about your body and disrespect people for.......what exactly?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
So you just come on a male dominated fourm to talk about your body and disrespect people for.......what exactly?
Look at you still fishing nikka I ain't on that shyt you on but more importantly
"disrespect people" :mjlol:

Oh another one. Either fat as fukk themselves or stuck with a fat whale like ya best friend jazzy.

You really could put me on ignore but you don't you really could ignore my thread like I do when others post here, but you don't. This is a lifelong battle with yourself and whatever shyt you seek but I ain't on the same gay rainbow length as you. Keep it moving.

Cry more this conversation is really over :camby:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps

word to the wise if you in your 30s and got new muscles most likely(this if if you in the US) you gonna just end up getting shot or beat the fukk up since you don't even know what 2 do with them with you a mouth like yours from lack of experience.
Don't @ me fakkit :ufdup:

Strike 1.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Look at you still fishing nikka I ain't on that shyt you on but more importantly
"disrespect people" :mjlol:

Oh another one. Either fat as fukk themselves or stuck with a fat whale like ya best friend jazzy.

You really could put me on ignore but you don't you really could ignore my thread like I do when others post here, but you don't. This is a lifelong battle with yourself and whatever shyt you seek but I ain't on the same gay rainbow length as you. Keep it moving.

Cry more this conversation is really over :camby:

Ignore feature is feminine; nah.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My pace for whatever reason is always better in the evenings if I decide to run then.

But I do agree that starting your day off with a running session is a cheat code.

My pace is better in the mornings.