Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cry more you lying ass portable earthquake ass nikka
running out of breath after running after the ice cream truck ass nikka
Not my fault you feel lousy because you're a lazy biotch :pachaha:
If you and the others don't want to feel lousy about my posts either put me on ignore or do better go better yaselves :umad:

See what Im saying about this insecure goofy.

Now hes claiming Im overweight and running after some ice cream truck because im not blowing smoke up his ass about him running in the morning. You should ask your wife to role play as your grade teacher and put a star sticker on your face for effort.

@Black Mamba. I wouldnt mind driving my car behind you during your morning run. We gonna REALLY see how good your cardio is.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
See what Im saying about this insecure goofy.

Now hes claiming Im overweight and running after some ice cream truck because im not blowing smoke up his ass about him running in the morning. You should ask your wife to role play as your grade teacher and put a star sticker on your face for effort.

@Black Mamba. I wouldnt mind driving my car behind you during your morning run. We gonna REALLY see how good your cardio is.
Blah blah blah blah more crying and bytching and moaning
Unhinged fukking c*nt :umad: look at you crashing out again ya biotch
Coming in here acting all hostile why? Because you one of them lousy c*nts you are talking about ya ozempic loving portable earthquake parade float bozo :umad:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blah blah blah blah more crying and bytching and moaning
Unhinged fukking c*nt :umad: look at you crashing out again ya biotch
Coming in here acting all hostile why? Because you one of them lousy c*nts you are talking about ya ozempic loving portable earthquake parade float bozo :umad:

Crash out? :mjlol:

Im telling you to stop being an insecure bytch with these threads, bytch. Im helping you out here. Youre acting like other members on here arent roasting you for the same shyt. Theres a workout subforum in case you didnt notice.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Crash out? :mjlol:

Im telling you to stop being an insecure bytch with these threads, bytch. Im helping you out here. Youre acting like other members on here arent roasting you for the same shyt. Theres a workout subforum in case you didnt notice.
You saying you’d run me over with a car you fat loser. U crashing out Coming in the thread calling me insecure nah you fukking projecting hard ya fukking parade float :umad:
Ignore what I post or don’t and come in here to spill ya saltiness and I’ll be glad to cuss ya hoe ass our every time.
Or maybe you mad cuz you stuck with a fat cac bytch yourself like the typical stereotypical c00n nikka with a wildebeest on their arm and its making you feel bad :mjlol:
Going to dig through that pouch of hers to get to the box eh :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You saying you’d run me over with a car you fat loser. U crashing out Coming in the thread calling me insecure nah you fukking projecting hard ya fukking parade float :umad:
Ignore what I post or don’t and come in here to spill ya saltiness and I’ll be glad to cuss ya hoe ass our every time.
Or maybe you mad cuz you stuck with a fat cac bytch yourself like the typical stereotypical c00n nikka with a wildebeest on their arm and its making you feel bad :mjlol:
Going to dig through that pouch of hers to get to the box eh :mjlol:

Insecure bytches typing like insecure bytches. Youve never trained on street running with a car behind you driving slowly of course by someone you know and trust to pace your run? :comeon: okay running man, if you werent such an insecure bytch,you would have understood what i meant. You in here stunting and fronting like a biatch.

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Insecure bytches typing like insecure bytches. Youve never trained on street running with a car behind you driving slowly of course by someone you know and trust to pace your run? :comeon: okay running man, if you werent such an insecure bytch,you would have understood what i meant. You in here stunting and fronting like a biatch.
Continue to crash out you unhinged parade float pillower
:umad:
Walking in the streets with wildebeest you deserve to be sent to guatanamo bay ya terrorist

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Continue to crash out you unhinged parade float pillower
:umad:
Walking in the streets with wildebeest you deserve to be sent to guatanamo bay ya terrorist

bytch mad because im exposing his running in the dark before sunrise because he doesnt want anybody to see him wannabe cross country, track and field ass. Bet you dont even have proper form when you run too. :mjlol: usain bolt you are not :ufdup:you're grasssnake status

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
bytch mad because im exposing his running in the dark before sunrise because he doesnt want anybody to see him wannabe cross country, track and field ass. Bet you dont even have proper form when you run too. :mjlol: usain bolt you are not :ufdup:you're grasssnake status
More crashing out you projecting fukking loser.
Not proper form me? :dead: stop exposing yourself you unhinged fukking loser.
Stuck with a fat cac of a whale fat bytch got you this upset? No one told you to wife that fat fukking slob :umad:
Going under her pouch when she forces you to fukk her to get to that nasty ass snatch :scust:

Coming up in this thread all upset because "I'm flexing" and he's feeling bad about his own fat self or the bytch he lays with :mjlol:
Not my fault you can't handle the heat and you're getting emotional crashing out like this either ignore it or keep taking them insults I'm throwing at you and ya fat ass wifey :russ:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I hate old people who decide to get fit later in lyfe.....they're equally annoying as new Vegans, born again christians, recently sober people.....etc.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I wake up and start moving money around. The running shyt has to wait until later in the day...