Morning runs are :ahh:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Stop being a portable earthquake or low cardiovascular endurance guy or gal :ufdup:

Went on a nice run doing HIIT on a 12 degree morning (53.6F for yall mericans) will get hotter later but I was fukk it lets get this thing out the way nah mean.

Now im finna go take another dump(took one before running) cuz my metabolism still crazy high at 33 yrs old goin on 34 nah mean

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Stop being a portable earthquake or low cardiovascular endurance guy :ufdup:

Went on a nice run on a 12 degree morning (53.6F for yall mericans) will gat hotter later but I was fukk it lets get this thing out the way nah mean.

Now im finna go take another dump(took one before running) cuz my metabolism is crazy high at 33 nah mean
Run/workout then shower and then nice protein shake smoothie>>>>>

The whole day will be full of energy

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Knocking all responsibilities out before people even take their first sip of coffee
I respect you putting in work, but before coffee?
I envy you youngblood.

But

34ba73a7-28a3-4950-9f25-fba93388de18_text.gif

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I respect you putting in work, but before coffee?
I envy you youngblood.

But

34ba73a7-28a3-4950-9f25-fba93388de18_text.gif
Oh I get him
Sometimes I get on my bike or rowing machine at home as soon as I wake up at 5 an by 5:10 Im on it.
Then I’ll shower prepare the drink for on the go and drink it in my car on my way to work.

Holy shyt though my legs are demolished now :dead: :whew: good pain though.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Insecure people always looking to flex on other people on some show off shyt. :comeon: can you grown ass men stop thinking and behaving like insecure bytches?bet you this goofy the type that wears tanktops to the gym carrying around the gym bag on some "i weight train" shyt at the gym.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Insecure people always looking to flex on other people on some show off shyt. :comeon: can you grown ass men stop thinking and behaving like insecure bytches?bet you this goofy the type that wears tanktops to the gym carrying around the gym bag on some "i weight train" shyt at the gym.
Shut your pie hole portable earthquake cardiovascular endurance of a sloth with covid ass nikka :umad:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut your pie hole portable earthquake cardiovascular endurance of a sloth with covid ass nikka :umad:

I exercise and workout like you too breh but i dont flex and stunt on other people about it like an insecure goofy. lifting weights and do cardio doesnt make you special, sir. If you arent inspiring people to want to be healthy with these "im better than you because i workout" post you do every week then youre saying nothing. You insecure goofies ruin shyt turning shyt like being healthy into some competition trying to make people feel lousy about themselves. :camby:

Last edited:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I exercise and workout like you too breh but i dont flex and stunt on other people about it like an insecure goofy. lifting weights and do cardio doesnt make you special, sir. If you arent inspiring people to want to be healthy with these "im better than you because i workout" post you do every week then youre saying nothing. You insecure goofies ruin shyt turning shyt like being healthy into some competition trying to make people feel lousy about themselves. :camby:
Cry more you lying ass portable earthquake ass nikka
running out of breath after running after the ice cream truck ass nikka
Not my fault you feel lousy because you're a lazy biotch :pachaha:
If you and the others don't want to feel lousy about my posts either put me on ignore or do better go better yaselves :umad: