More Than Half of US Adults Will Have Cardiovascular Disease By 2050, Research Finds

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

More Than Half of US Adults Will Have Cardiovascular Disease By 2050, Research Finds

In the research published Tuesday, the association predicts that 45 million adults will have some form of cardiovascular disease -- excluding high blood pressure -- or will have a stroke in 2050, up from 28 million in 2020. An aging population will be another force behind these trends, as the older you get, the more likely you are to have heart problems.

By 2050, 22% of the US will be over the age of 65, whereas seniors made up just 13% of the population 10 years ago, studies say. The median age in the US is projected to increase from 37 in 2010 to 41 in 2050, other research shows. The American population is also becoming more diverse, and communities of color tend to have a disproportionate number of heart problems. By 2050, people who identify as Hispanic will make up about a quarter of the US population, vs. about 20% today, and people who identify as Black will be 14.4% of the country, up from 13.6% today. The number of people who identify as Asian will also increase, from 6.2% of the population to 8.6%, according to US Census predictions.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
How about if you keep active almost everyday? I tend to at least exercise for at least an hour or two everyday.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
maybe.. but what your diet like :jbhmm:

Try to eat healthy lean meat, veggies but I do indulge in junk food but I always do a lot of cardio. Also drink a ton of water and take multi vitamins daily. I also don’t eat fast food unless it’s pizza but that’s once a week.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Try to eat healthy lean meat, veggies but I do indulge in junk food but I always do a lot of cardio. Also drink a ton of water and take multi vitamins daily. I also don’t eat fast food unless it’s pizza but that’s once a week.
you should be cool. gotta avoid plastic shyt tho. PFAS contributing to heart disease and other fukked up diseases as well.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Plastic in the food?
plastic in...... EVERYTHING!!!!!!! :banderas:

this video has chapters. but there's a lot of info on the web about it if this old CAC's face annoys you for some reason

TLDW version: Basically industrialization produced plastic, plastics dont break down by themself. shyt leaches out into everything. they wind up in everything, from the water, to the fruit, to the meat(seems like the animals got the highest concentration). Companies knew about this shyt, little kids was getting cancer and shyt around processing plants, companies got sued.

:snoop:

Last edited: