More People of Color Coming Our Way. Black & Brown Coalition is about to be on BEAST MODE!! :banderas:

Daps

The Biden administration is considering bringing certain Palestinians to the U.S. as refugees, a move that would offer a permanent safe haven to some of those fleeing war-torn Gaza, according to internal federal government documents obtained by CBS News.

In recent weeks, the documents show, senior officials across several federal U.S. agencies have discussed the practicality of different options to resettle Palestinians from Gaza who have immediate family members who are American citizens or permanent residents.

:troll:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure none of them would harbor any ill will towards the country that funded the country that commited genocide against them, I'm pretty sure none of them would ever immigrate to America and commit acts of terrorism later:troll:

Daps
I'm pretty sure none of them would harbor any ill will towards the country that funded the country that commited genocide against them, I'm pretty sure none of them would ever immigrate to America and commit acts of terrorism later:troll:
we supplied the bombs that wiped out half of your family, but it’s all good. here’s an apartment in brownsville and a debit card with $20,000 preloaded.

thank you for your vote.

-1x-1.png

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Import a group of people who have been taken in as refugees in many of the surrounding countries and led to violent and terrorist actions in those countries and who have a large antipathy towards the US brehs.