More of those Arcade1UP Cabinets coming (MK, Final Fight, Karate Champ, more)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Game On! Arcade1Up Makes a Triumphant Return to CES

New Arcade1Up cabinets are coming as early as February, and each cabinet includes multiple games:

• Final Fight Cabinet (Feb):Final Fight, 1944, Ghosts 'N Goblins, StriderFINAL FIGHT® ©CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. 1989, 2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. GHOSTS 'GOBLINS® ©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 1985, 2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. STRIDER® ©MOTO KIKAKU. ©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 1989, 2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 1944: THE LOOP MASTER ©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2000, 2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
  • Space Invaders Cabinet (Feb):Space Invaders Color, Space Invaders Black and White©TAITO CORPORATION 1978, 2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
  • Golden Tee Cabinet (June):GT Classic '01, Golden Tee '2k, Golden Tee '99, Golden Tee '98GOLDEN TEE® GOLF, ITS®, INCREDIBLE TECHNOLOGIES®, IT®, and IT incredible TECHNOLOGIES® are the properties of Incredible Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © Copyright 2018 Incredible Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable law. All other marks are the properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
  • Mortal Kombat Cabinet (Sept):Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2, Mortal Kombat 3MORTAL KOMBAT KLASSIC and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB Games Logo: TM & © WBEI. (S15)
  • Karate Champ Cabinet (Sept):Karate Champ, Bad Dudes, Burger Time, Caveman Ninja©G-MODE Corporation DATA EAST and the DATA EAST logo(s) are trademarks in United States and other countries or registered trademarks in European Union and Japan of G-Mode Corporation

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Anyone make a room in their house for this stuff yet?

I’m thinking about collecting a couple more of these to build my own arcade room.

I’m buying a new house that I’m moving into in two weeks, they have an extra room so I bought a couple of these that are still in boxes.

Mortal Kombat
Final Fight
Marvel SuperHeroes
NBA Jam
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I have 3 countercades : Ms Pacman, Pacman, Dig Dug

and a few stools ... Marvel Thanos, Mortal Kombat, NBA Jam, Turtles

For all the old school folks, this was just found at Costco

they ready to start selling the Ms PacMan cocktail table too

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/arcade...-cocktail-table-multi/6416407.p?skuId=6416407

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I’m thinking about collecting a couple more of these to build my own arcade room.

I’m buying a new house that I’m moving into in two weeks, they have an extra room so I bought a couple of these that are still in boxes.

Mortal Kombat
Final Fight
Marvel SuperHeroes
NBA Jam

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/arcade...-cocktail-table-multi/6416407.p?skuId=6416407

I'm looking at the list and thinking "didn't they already have most of those" and you confirmed they did :handshake:

I would love to have a few of those, but asking for $300 for a couple of ROMs. Basically using about 100mb of data, some short shyt.

If these things was $50 sales would be insane. $100 and they'll sell well. I would start to question the value at $150 and up and they want double that :stop:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Mortal Kombat
Final Fight
Marvel SuperHeroes
NBA Jam

Yeah I converted my garage into a game room.
I got the mortal kombat cabinet last year as a gift.
I’d like to get that X-men vs street fighter one too but the price/value isn’t worth it.
Like @PS4 mentioned, these things should really cost about $100. If you’re patient, I’ve seen them go that low on sale.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm looking at the list and thinking "didn't they already have most of those" and you confirmed they did :handshake:

I would love to have a few of those, but asking for $300 for a couple of ROMs. Basically using about 100mb of data, some short shyt.

If these things was $50 sales would be insane. $100 and they'll sell well. I would start to question the value at $150 and up and they want double that :stop:

Foreal...I wanted that NBA jam cabinet for my new house but I refuse to pay 500 dollars for a cabinet just because it lights up.

:stopitslime:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Turning my basement into a 80/90s arcade. Got the Mortal Kombat and The Galaga Cabinets. i got room for about 3 more on that wall, still trying to decide what to get next.

Just saw that they plan on releasing Xmen and Dragons Lair, might get one of those. Would like a star wars cabinet but they only have the 80s version, i prefer starwars trilogy arcade from the 90s.

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Gonna hijack your thread to bytch about Arcade1up.

I bought the Marvel Super Heroes limited edition cabinet, mainly as a badass office decoration, for $400, just to watch these fukkers release the vastly superior Marvel Vs Capcom cabinet less than a year later, with a sweet barstool, for $500. And they were a super limited run, only available at Best Buy, that sold out instantly. What the fukk is that? I still feel totally conned.

Now I’m just sitting by hoping these guys really shut it down with a Marvel vs Capcom 2 cabinet. I would love that, the TMNT one, and a Simpsons one.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Turning my basement into a 80/90s arcade. Got the Mortal Kombat and The Galaga Cabinets. i got room for about 3 more on that wall, still trying to decide what to get next.

Just saw that they plan on releasing Xmen and Dragons Lair, might one of those. Would like a star wars cabinet but they only have the 80s version, i prefer starwars trilogy arcade from the 90s.
This company has definitely shown patience is a virtue, see my post above. Wait it out for a 90s Star Wars Arcade cabinet.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Gonna hijack your thread to bytch about Arcade1up.

I bought the Marvel Super Heroes limited edition cabinet, mainly as a badass office decoration, for $400, just to watch these fukkers release the vastly superior Marvel Vs Capcom cabinet less than a year later, with a sweet barstool, for $500. And they were a super limited run, only available at Best Buy, that sold out instantly. What the fukk is that? I still feel totally conned.

Now I’m just sitting by hoping these guys really shut it down with a Marvel vs Capcom 2 cabinet. I would love that, the TMNT one, and a Simpsons one.
They do that eventually with everything. They consolidate their less popular cabinets with more popular ones.
For example i got the galaga one, now they package that with the Pacman. doesn't bother me though, because i buy these for one specific game and cabinet design like the classic arcades. If i wanted a whole library i could just download roms on my pc.