Moonscars (PC, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4) (September 27, 2022)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I usually don't even like this style of game, but I gotta admit shyt is kinda fun :ehh: gamepass stay with some sneaky piff
I was just about to ask, because I thought I seen this in the showcase.... I'm not gonna lie

This shyt is just weird. How the fukk are we supposed to eat all this piff? For this service to just be getting started its like :wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I usually don't even like this style of game, but I gotta admit shyt is kinda fun :ehh: gamepass stay with some sneaky piff
Did you make it to the boss fight where its a giant bird/dragon thing? If you made it that far you'll know what I'm talking about.
I'm getting my ass whooped by it at the moment and need coli assistance :damn:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Did you make it to the boss fight where its a giant bird/dragon thing? If you made it that far you'll know what I'm talking about.
I'm getting my ass whooped by it at the moment and need coli assistance :damn:
Not persona 5 dropped and I threw that shyt in the bushes so fast I made Birdman proud

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was looking at this since i really liked Blasphemous. Will probably play at some point

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Persona just came out, this is the first real boss in the game. Quit the bojanlin slim calhoun :ufdup:
Do you get an achievement for beating that boss? Game was cool, I played it for like an hour or two but never went back to it after I made that post. I'd have to check my achievements I don't remember how far I got.:manny:

Meanwhile like you said persona just came out but I already have over 15 hours logged. I could tell you everything that's happening in that shyt so far. PlayStation nikkas was eating I can't lie

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Do you get an achievement for beating that boss? Game was cool, I played it for like an hour or two but never went back to it after I made that post. I'd have to check my achievements I don't remember how far I got.:manny:

Meanwhile like you said persona just came out but I already have over 15 hours logged. I could tell you everything that's happening in that shyt so far. PlayStation nikkas was eating I can't lie
I don't get excited to see teenage white & asian kids battle half demons while they struggle with puberty :yeshrug:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I don't get excited to see teenage white & asian kids battle half demons while they struggle with puberty :yeshrug:
Love that for you... Played all day at work so you can slap an additional 10 hours on the 15 I just had earlier :manny:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Love that for you... Played all day at work so you can slap an additional 10 hours on the 15 I just had earlier :manny:
I'm a gamer so I'm certain there's something to the game that's entertaining :hula: I still don't get excited to play shyt like that, that's all I'm saying
I was taking a shot at sony stans and used your post as the setup. I am sorry for that if I offended you
You enjoy your chinese food, you're gonna eat real good cuz you have a food pass :banderas: