Montgomery Riverfront Brawl Anniversary!

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Happy Anniversary Yall!:blessed:

Today marks the first anniversary of the Battle of Montgomery Riverwalk

khalidmuhammad-black-power.gif

Just wanted to commemorate this pivotal moment in race relations in this country.

Wikipedia Link for those who want a play by play breakdown : Montgomery Riverfront brawl

To also put in context:

Landscape view of the conflict along with some raw footage and behind the scenes commentary:

Celebrity hot takes:

Rare coverage, not seen by many:

Maybe the closest footage yet. Whoever filmed this, put themselves in great peril. I submit this as a nomination for the Pullizer Prize.

So the rundown:

QW9JLRx.jpg

Key players: HATMAN

The security guard for the riverboat, he was tasked with making sure there was space to dock the boat and the man who sucker punched him owned the boat and refused to move it, shouted a few slurs at him, then hit him. Taking his hat off and throwing it in the air in spectacular form.

august5th-montgomery.gif

Bobby-Shmurda-1.gif
Hard to say but the parallel is there.

This action set off a chain of events the likes of which has not been witnessed in modern times:

avengers-assemble.gif

The Tugboat Triad aka the nikkas:

chadwick-arrival-chadwick-endgame.gif

Answering the call. These foot soldiers stood on business, the ops didn't know what hit 'em.:wow:

Screenshot-20230806-085409-Brave.jpg

Aquamayne aka Shaquille O'Gills aka 21 Tilapia: Youngin with the heart of a Lion. He swam in his boots!:gladbron:

This is when it became a multi-generational ass whoopin.

The hero breaks his silence:

A valuable and very powerful lesson can be learned from this young man:

Now this man is more complex. It's been debated how critical a role he played in this battle:

CHAIRMAN AKA CHAIRMAGGEDON:

This General :salute:received a vision from the ancestors.

FB-IMG-1691364140007.jpg

He knew what must be done
N5fH5Eq_d.webp

Montgomery-Brawl-Memes-10.jpg

He achieved wins in all campaign assaults: resulting in the suppression of not one but two and there is rumor of a third cac although the footage seems to be lost. His footage is a little bit harder to come by. Perhaps for his protection.

Professional Commentary once the chair came out:

This resulted in:

Beat a cac out his crocs

All got taken down::myman:

The day will never be forgotten. Our children, our grandchildren and theirs and so on and on....will learn about this day.

Remember kids: If you stay ready, you wont have to GET ready.

For example:

Now this location can be visited as well as re-enactments of the events that you can participate in as well:

Photo opportunities will be available and can be taken like these fine folks:

Purchases should be available at the end off the tour provided by our sponsor:

The official soundtrack can be purchased as a download:

The game can be picked up here as well:

Fg7RtIUl.png

Artwork as well:

F288FqlaMAMlvo8

H9Al9hV.jpeg

You are encouraged to post some of your favorite content from that day.:blessed:

nation-of.gif

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
It appears some have moved on or forgotten my friend. The amount of mindless media that has been broadcast to us since this glorious event was a nefarious plot to make us forget.

But you remember! The posters above me remember and I remember. I will make sure my children remembers. And if a cac crosses a boundary today (or any other) I will use whatever object is at hand (I 'ont need no weapons) to provide a monumental ass whipping!

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Does anyone have that clip that shows the young boy slamming a white guy to the ground and a big dude stomped him without missing a beat?

That’s my favorite clip but it’s hard to find now.