Monoliths Appearing and Disappearing Around the World

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:picard::dahell:
The mysterious silver monolith in the Utah desert has disappeared

A tall, silver, shining metal monolith discovered in the desert in southeastern Utah -- which prompted theories of alien placement and drew determined hikers to its secret location -- has now disappeared, the state's Bureau of Land Management said Saturday.
The monolith was removed by an "unknown party" sometime Friday night, the agency said in a Facebook post.

monolith.jpg

Mysterious monolith 'disappears' from Romanian hillside

A monolith that went viral after appearing on a Romanian hillside mysteriously has “disappeared.”

Local media reported that the strange structure was removed Sunday night, but it's unclear who took it. Locals reported seeing “strange lights” in the area, according to Jurnalfm.

The monolith in Romania appeared on the plateau of Batca Domnei, according to Romanian news outlet Ziar Piatra Neamt. The metal structure, which was between 9.8 feet and 13.1 feet tall, is near the ancient fortress Petrodava, the outlet said.

They just trippin. Somebody just trolling right?:heh:
171973-metal-monolith-in-romania.jpg

RIGHT?!!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Utah monolith disappearance: Photographer captures removal

Human beings were responsible for removing that 10-foot metal monolith, which garnered international attention after it was discovered Nov. 18 embedded in Utah's remote Red Rock Country and went viral before vanishing without a trace over the weekend.

Days after the structure disappeared, travel photographer Ross Bernards revealed he was on site when four unidentified men showed up to remove the now-world-famous monolith. Bernards' friend, Mike Newlands, was also witness to the removal. A few days later, he spoke with one of the men responsible for the removal who reached out asking for the photos Newlands took of them carrying the monolith away.

"They took it away for a few reasons," Newlands told USA TODAY on Tuesday. "It’s litter – public lands are to be respected, and this was out of place, in a pristine and sensitive environment

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Folks doing fake shyt for excitement.

Copy cats will spring up like crazy now.

Lame shyt if you ask me.

On the one in Utah you can see the welds...looks just like welds from standard (human) spot welding equipment.

lame as fukk.
Bored covid trolling:mjlol:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Fake.

This reminds me of all those videos from years ago when people would record weird howling noises in the atmosphere they claimed were coming from nowhere supposedly. :mjlol:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Appearing then disappearing only to reappear in another country. :picard: I saw those stories and said as long as those things don't appear in my backyard I'm good.