Mo’Nique Calls Roseanne Barr Her ‘Sister In Comedy,’ Says She Wouldn’t ‘Put Her On The Racist List’

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Going to post this in the film room but

aucsw3yibej3kkca4iae

Everyone has something to say about the"Racist Roseanne"situation and now, Mo'Nique is taking her turn at the mic.

The 2009 Academy Award-winning actress appeared on KTLA'sMorning News Friday to discuss her troubles in Hollywood, and told the show's host exactly what she thinks of Roseanne Barr.

“I remember when I had the Mo’Nique Show, and there were big, major black superstar talent that had white representatives and they told their talent, 'That show is too black and we really don't want you to go on there,'" Mo'Nique said. “But there was a white woman named Roseanne Barr that showed up for me. … And they didn’t hear the conversation when the cameras wasn’t rolling. ... That woman was giving me some beautiful words."

Mo'Nique called Barr her "sister in comedy" and noted she wouldn't "put [Barr] on the racist list."

Not only did she share her own personal feelings about Barr, bu Mo'Nique wants everyone else to give the disgraced comedian another chance.

"My sister made a mistake, and she said something I know she wishes she could take back," said Mo'Nique. "But what I would ask is we don't throw her away."

Mo'Nique even went so far as to speak directly to Roseanne, saying, "You have a friend in me."

Mo'Nique would also like Barr and Jarrett to "come together" and discuss the matter directly.
Jarrett recently appeared on The View and had her own comment regarding the situation, summarizing it with, "Roseanne, who?"

Smdh
Mo’Nique Calls Roseanne Barr Her ‘Sister In Comedy,’ Says She Wouldn’t ‘Put Her On The Racist List’

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
I mean none of y’all nikkas had her back and all shytted on her for that Netflix debacle so if She wanna do a heel-turn and cape for a racist so be it :yeshrug:

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Lol wow...she just got back in good graces with poc after Dame exposed Daniel's...

That's some straight plantation logic...master gave me a roof over my head... looking ass

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
:jbhmm: so the people who didn't ride with her during her fight with Netflix are they still c00ns

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Most logical people could discern that Monique was crazy. She might have been done a lil dirty by batty boy Daniels but she come off as too extra. This doesn’t surprise me