MONIQUE CALLS OUT CBS, WANTS TO BE COMPENSATED ALONG WITH COUNTESS VAUGHN FOR THE PARKERS

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Get your money.

I always wondered what the payout was for shows like this that may have been popular but not that popular in their original run.

The Parkers has been on for 20+ years in syndication and at one point was a big part of the BET/Centric lineup and still comes on randomly on other networks if I’m not mistaken.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people work for small money in the beginning to get on, we all do it. If that was your plan you can’t come back now and act like you were finessed all while as usual with this woman, devaluing racism for your own greed and clout chasing

A G? I’ll ride with you for free - I want them long term riches and bytches.

A Jigga line for everything :sas2:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So basically they took a bad deal to get on and the show was more successful than they anticipated so they want the network to go back and pay them more? If I was CBS hell no. If it worked out the other way they wouldn’t volunteer to give back pay on a flop.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So basically they took a bad deal to get on and the show was more successful than they anticipated so they want the network to go back and pay them more? If I was CBS hell no. If it worked out the other way they wouldn’t volunteer to give back pay on a flop.
That’s not what they said in the video if you actually watch it.

They‘re saying that CBS lied about how much profit show actually brought in. CBS did the same thing with Chuck Norris and had to pay up, so I wouldn’t be giving them the benefit of a doubt.

Chuck Norris said that CBS started being shady about the profits the same year that the Parkers just so happened to end.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

It worked for Chappelle.

I hope she gets the raise

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Is this the same contract that was signed when the show was first created and on the air? If so that means that streaming wasn’t even thought about and that’s what really needs to be changed in this climate and also needs to be addressed in all contracts moving forward.