Monique at it again….yes again……. “ Kevin hart ain’t dependable”

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Well I believed Monique when she first said that happened. Kev gotta stop making promises he don't intend to keep. A lot of ppl do that mess.
I have intended to help people and then life happens and didn't get to. I mean shyt happens, adults got shyt to do. Its a kind gesture, not a guarantee.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Basically what Kevin does.
:russ:

chris-paul.gif

Daps
Well I believed Monique when she first said that happened. Kev gotta stop making promises he don't intend to keep. A lot of ppl do that mess.

In the same segment Monique admitted that Kevin hart gave her money when she was down and and out. And listening to her tell that story it’s obvious she blew that favor by opening her mouth and contacting producers without Kevin’s knowledge.

Daps
In the same segment Monique admitted that Kevin hart gave her money when she was down and and out. And listening to her tell that story it’s obvious she blew that favor by opening her mouth and contacting producers without Kevin’s knowledge.

Yeah I spoke about that in that thread and my takeaway is that Kev is a decent guy. I'm still saying dont promise ppl movie roles if you're not really planning to deliver. I don't remember anything about her contacting producers behind his back but if that happened, then yes it was her fault.