Wherever whores go.....
brb-using-imagination_design.png

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
No ducktales itt :youngsabo:

So basically she sends me a messade Friday asking what I'm upto for a Friday, she'd never messaged me before was just literally a random mesaage. I went out to a club Friday, and didn't come back online til Sunday.

I told her the club I was at and turns out she was at the same place, this aint even the weird part.

We continue messaging n start describing what we were wearing that night. 'Burgundy trousers w/ the matching hat', my team was all over the club that night you really couldn't miss us.

Here's were it gets weirder, it turns out that I was talking to her that night and actually got her number :whoo: Me and her was smoking weed round the back talkin about how I'd be hitting that.

She got a big ass, a big big ass.

Crazy shyt is I broke my phone over the weekend and lost all my numbers, I tell her this and she says I can have her number again if I want, so after I took the number right :pachaha:

I'm only making this thread coz I can see shes not active at all and I don't care if she sees. This shyt actually happened though :salute:

what her name start with :joey2:

Jet

Banned
Daps
:smh: Why talk about it on here? Your gonna fukk it up for everybody else that's trying to meet coli chicks