mods delete thread

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
fellas ..... brehs......... men of the coli.........

LOOK...............

YES, the shaking phat :takedat: real female ass jiggling and juggling last night was a BREAKTHROUGH, she probably made folks forget to check in on the nikka walking across Niagra Falls.........she shattered records, probably had coli members having arguments with their in home gfs/wifes trying to figure out why they up so late and laughing.....

It is was a phenomenal moment, and I hope she continues to "bring the ruckus to all you motherfuuckers" and that gif game is not bad either.

HOWEVER, not every female up here is going to go to that level of beautiful debauchery and we shouldn't shiit on the females up here that don't.......you can try and coax and you never know what other new chick or current ones might do......but damn, lets NOT loose the incrementally growing number of the estrogen soaked part of our species who have found this site and like the piffery....

Carpe diem is fine, but lets not burn bridges here....

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
A lot of
tumblr_m3ekp2HqB41r5r2c1.gif
on here lately.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
the amount of thirst was trumped only buy the amount of hate i saw...

All sides had me like :snoop:

So demonic, friends

Daps
she has a nice body.

contrary to belief, not all women fight, hate on one another or join to be simped. there is not always the feeling of competition.

besides, i see more men hating on women on here than women hating on women. you might want to rephrase this title :usure:

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
fellas ..... brehs......... men of the coli.........

LOOK...............

YES, the shaking phat :takedat: real female ass jiggling and juggling last night was a BREAKTHROUGH, she probably made folks forget to check in on the nikka walking across Niagra Falls.........she shattered records, probably had coli members having arguments with their in home gfs/wifes trying to figure out why they up so late and laughing.....

It is was a phenomenal moment, and I hope she continues to "bring the ruckus to all you motherfuuckers" and that gif game is not bad either.

HOWEVER, not every female up here is going to go to that level of beautiful debauchery and we shouldn't shiit on the females up here that don't.......you can try and coax and you never know what other new chick or current ones might do......but damn, lets NOT loose the incrementally growing number of the estrogen soaked part of our species who have found this site and like the piffery....

Carpe diem is fine, but lets not burn bridges here....

i think most of the brehs were put-off because how hard only a select few girls went at ol'girl...

got brehs mad because they were cock-blocking...

we were just trying to :eat: breh, that is all...