[Mods delete] Anybody ever had a trade-in rejected by Amazon...?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...if so how long did it take for them to send the item back?

tried to trade in a game and mailed it off to them...got the rejection email exactly a week ago but no updated information on exactly when they’ll send it back...tried contacting customer service but got a canned email response that didn’t address when to expect my game back

anyone had this experience? just tryna figure out how long I can expect to wait before making a real effort to get on them about this shyt

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
:ooh: Dat boi Trash gave me the alley

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

you know im Vince Cater with this shyt :krs:

@surf what up dawg :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ lmaooooooo

I sent them a 2nd email...they ended up giving me a credit for the item and said rejected items are usually returned in 2 weeks so there’s a possibility I might still receive it in addition to the credit

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I sent them a 2nd email...they ended up giving me a credit for the item and said rejected items are usually returned in 2 weeks so there’s a possibility I might still receive it in addition to the credit

that's what happened to me for the BttF DVD set.

It was rejected for whatever reason. I complained on the phone, they credited me, and I got it a month or so later back, and resubmitted it for more credit

wish they still accepted movies

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It was rejected for whatever reason. I complained on the phone, they credited me, and I got it a month or so later back, and resubmitted it for more credit

that’s great to hear :yes:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

got it back today...took it to gamestop and ended up getting more than I would’ve from amazon...so in total I ended up getting $53 for the game...and now my watch has ended :youngsabo: