Mods, can you all ban spoilers from being posted in threads until after the movie drops?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
at this point the trailers themselves are spoiling the movie, Better to just do a complete media blackout until you see the film in order not to be spoiled.

Me personally, i only consider something a spoiler if i see it visually, written words isn't anymore a spoiler than reading a harry potter book before seeing the movie was a spoiler. We was still in there day 1 enjoying sorcerers stone after having read that shyt in school.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
at this point the trailers themselves are spoiling the movie, Better to just do a complete media blackout until you see the film in order not to be spoiled.

Me personally, i only consider something a spoiler if i see it visually, written words isn't anymore a spoiler than reading a harry potter book before seeing the movie was a spoiler. We was still in there day 1 enjoying sorcerers stone after having read that shyt in school.
Trailers are for public consumption. But people posting spoilers and key plot points is bullshyt. Especially months before the movie drops.

People were posting all of the cameos from the Dr strange movie and now they are posting black Panther spoilers. And not just the plot. Actual climatic scenes. Why? They put spoiler tags up without context.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Trailers are for public consumption. But people posting spoilers and key plot points is bullshyt. Especially months before the movie drops.

People were posting all of the cameos from the Dr strange movie and now they are posting black Panther spoilers. And not just the plot. Actual climatic scenes. Why? They put spoiler tags up without context.
I get you, i don't do that to people myself.
Just saying to me reading something in a forum is no different than reading the comic the story was based on before seeing the movie.
90% of these marvel films i knew what was gonna happen, just about how well it's executed.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It’s the intent. I read a bunch of spoilers so I want to spoil it for everyone else.
Airing out spoilers in the open without the usage of tags is a whole other story. When people are actually utilizing the spoiler tags, then I think that’s fair game.

No one’s “tempting” you, you just don’t have any self-control. :mjlol:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Airing out spoilers in the open without the usage of tags is a whole other story. When people are actually utilizing the spoiler tags, then I think that’s fair game.

No one’s “tempting” you, you just don’t have any self-control. :mjlol:

exactly. stupid ass clicking on spoilers cause he's too fukking curious.

Don't click the fukking spoiler.