Model man dies while trying to save dog

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Meh... We're men so of course you're biased in judging who's life, among those two, is more important.

as opposed to being any other animal on earth?

im sure the dogs opinion is biased as well.

so we should ask an unbiased creature...perhaps a dolphin whos life amongst those 2 is more important?

what a strange post.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
To be honest, a dog's life is worth more to me compared to some of the people in this world. We have hateful and violent ass people, and just plain worthless ass losers who ain't about shyt. If given a choice, I'd save the dog over any of them. At least a dog has loyalty, something nikkas know nothing about.:yeshrug:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
as opposed to being any other animal on earth?

im sure the dogs opinion is biased as well.

so we should ask an unbiased creature...perhaps a dolphin whos life amongst those 2 is more important?

what a strange post.
True... but several times i've heard and read stories about animals (mostly dogs) putting themselves at risk to save humans. Trained or untrained. So these animals were idiots too for wasting their lives to save a human?

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
To be honest, a dog's life is worth more to me compared to some of the people in this world. We have hateful and violent ass people, and just plain worthless ass losers who ain't about shyt. If given a choice, I'd save the dog over any of them. At least a dog has loyalty, something nikkas know nothing about.:yeshrug:

dogs are only loyal out of its necessity for survival.

if a dog had the capacity for complete independence he would :stylin: on your bytchass.

it amazes me how people say they would save animals over people. i would always save the person. i would still reserve the right to kill a person later...but lets be real an animal isnt capable of being evil cause its not capable of being good. they're just there.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

I cant disagree with you there. My dog and my cat have great sentimental value to me so it may be difficult for me to chose between saving them or someone i dont know or dislike

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
True... but several times i've heard and read stories about animals (mostly dogs) putting themselves at risk to save humans. Trained or untrained. So these animals were idiots too for wasting their lives to save a human?

well...i would question whether or not the animal truly understood the risks involved and the consequences of its actions.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
well...i would question whether or not the animal truly understood the risks involved and the consequences of its actions.

Of course we're men so our arrogance sometimes blinds us to other animals capabilities

Sometimes you have to look at things from a different perspective.. like from the animals perspective in a way.

As men we:

• Claim to there is only one God and he created US in his image. We're his favortes. noone else.
  • Claim we're his only creation. No other intelligent life exist in this huge universe of which we are just a tiny itty bitty pat of.
  • He gave US AND ONLY US dominion over the nature and other animals so in the end only WE are important.
  • Oh... and we didnt come from her vagina. She came from our ribs. :dry:

Look at these statements. What kind of people does this remind you of? I mean do you ever take time to questions some of the sh!t we've been taught all our lives?

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Afrikaans for citizen

Seaking of which , I'm in the UK this week and one of the dudes im working with is from South Africa (Capetown) and is her for a few weeks. I'm learning a lot about Afrikkaans. Makes me wanna visit sometime soon.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Of course we're men so our arrogance sometimes blinds us to other animals capabilities

Sometimes you have to look at things from a different perspective.. like from the animals perspective in a way.

As men we:

• Claim to there is only one God and he created US in his image. We're his favortes. noone else.
  • Claim we're his only creation. No other intelligent life exist in this huge universe of which we are just a tiny itty bitty pat of.
  • He gave US AND ONLY US dominion over the nature and other animals so in the end only WE are important.
  • Oh... and we didnt come from her vagina. She came from our ribs. :dry:

Look at these statements. What kind of people does this remind you of? I mean do you ever take time to questions some of the sh!t we've been taught all our lives?

I dont believe in God. I'm just posing a question on whether or not the animal really knows what its getting into. Never seen anything like it before so I dunno the answer.