• Mobb Deep

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Outkast

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I'm in one mood I'd listen to Nas & P, when I'm in another I'd listen to Cee-le and Andre. I actually think Big Boi is pretty good, lets throw Prodigy on the bench and incorporate Big Boi back into the equation somehow. maybe nas and big boi in a group, or big boi and ceelo. Nas and Andre 3000 =
tumblr_m7j4o3IgZ71rz6f0wo1_250.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
When I'm in one mood I'd listen to Nas & P, when I'm in another I'd listen to Cee-le and Andre. I actually think Big Boi is pretty good, lets throw Prodigy on the bench and incorporate Big Boi back into the equation somehow. maybe nas and big boi in a group, or big boi and ceelo. Nas and Andre 3000 =
tumblr_m7j4o3IgZ71rz6f0wo1_250.gif

yea nas and dre would be some wild shyt but I made the thread cuz alot of ppl shyt on hav and big boi (even tho imo big boi snapped on aquemini) but alot of folks also believe that nas and cee lo are respectively the ppl who bring out the best or outshine p and andre on the regular...that gif is :lolbron: status tho lmao

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wasn't Cee Lo ORIGINALLY supposed to be in Outkast with Dre instead of Big Boi? I remember reading that years ago...

Anyways Cee Lo and Andre would work better as a group because they are both equally skilled. Nas and Prodigy were debateably equally skilled up until 2001 when Nas became an undeniable GOAT candidate and Prodigy became that guy who was a fukkin ballerina when he was younger. Being in a group would've held Nas back as I feel Cee Lo and Andre are both talented and eclectic enough to have challenged each other artistically and keep raising the bar....

But seriously Mobb Deep and Outkast work PERFECTLY the way they are. Prodigy with no Hav means none of the grimy production that the group is known for and Andre without the relatable and grounding force of Big Boi might've been wayyyyy to left field for early fans to handle, they might not have blown up without the balance

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mobb Deep and Outkast work PERFECTLY the way they are. Prodigy with no Hav means none of the grimy production that the group is known for and Andre without the relatable and grounding force of Big Boi might've been wayyyyy to left field for early fans to handle, they might not have blown up without the balance

this

Albert Pujols

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outkast and Cee-lo

Thought Process
Git up, Git out
Slum Beautiful
Liberation
Reset