Moana Official Trailer

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Who would've thought that The Rock would be eating this much.

Disney family movie with a super cute baby in one of the trailers dropping on Thanksgiving? It's over, breh. wow:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
It was ok I took my kids to see it last Wednesday. The 1st half our before the Rock is involved was boring. I kept nodding off after the Rock showed up it became 10x more entertaining.
3.5 out of 5 Zootopia is still my favorite Disney movie since Lion King.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
It was ok I took my kids to see it last Wednesday. The 1st half our before the Rock is involved was boring. I kept nodding off after the Rock showed up it became 10x more entertaining.
3.5 out of 5 Zootopia is still my favorite Disney movie since Lion King.
I enjoyed the movie oversell, but i agree, it was definitely much better once the rock showed up. Visually is one of the midst impressive movies I've seen in years. shyt looked amazing and I would like to see how all those colors pop in 3d, but my kids never keep the glasses on. The music was off to me though. It was lacking that stand out track that Disney is known for and none of the songs are really memorable. Nothing where I know I'm gonna get sick of it or can't get it out of my head cause my kids are playing the song 10x a day on youtube. Still it was a very good movie.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
They announced a sequel for this year which is apparently a tv series they reworked to theatrical presentation

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They announced a sequel for this year which is apparently a tv series they reworked to theatrical presentation

Well damn finally. We watch this with our daughter a lot it’s one of my favorites. The soundtrack is great too.

Edit: thought this was the live action one they said was coming. When is that dropping

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Disney cannot keep being a sequel machine. This will probably be a hit if the soundtrack is good but we don't need toy story 5