MMG @ The Breakfast Club

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
I always wonder if those party animal types be hungover as hell on there or if they didn't even go to sleep for morning shows

Cause it's hard to imagine making a trip to New York and tucking in for the next morning :manny:

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wonder if those party animal types be hungover as hell on there or if they didn't even go to sleep for morning shows

Cause it's hard to imagine making a trip to New York and tucking in for the next morning :manny:

that interview wasn't that morning ... it was the morning they just got to NY ... look wale still wearing that same knicks jersey he wore the day before on hot 97 interview ...

not all the interviews they do air the same day.. and none are live.. thats y they curse so much.. they edit it up and only air about 10 mins of it ... then the other half or w/e u can find on the site.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
charlamagne prolly didn't ask about the C.O shyt

dude only messes with people he knows wont fight back

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
that interview wasn't that morning ... it was the morning they just got to NY ... look wale still wearing that same knicks jersey he wore the day before on hot 97 interview ...

not all the interviews they do air the same day.. and none are live.. thats y they curse so much.. they edit it up and only air about 10 mins of it ... then the other half or w/e u can find on the site.

This.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was suprised Charlemagne even asked those questions with Ross there ... We all know ROss caught a case and lost 300 K over snuffing out Vlad TV .. ross dont play with journalists or media nyggas tryna be slick.

Ross might be delusional as fukk but he believes it 100 percent.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I was suprised Charlemagne even asked those questions with Ross there ... We all know ROss caught a case and lost 300 K over snuffing out Vlad TV .. ross dont play with journalists or media nyggas tryna be slick.

Ross might be delusional as fukk but he believes it 100 percent.

He's not trying to come out the pocket again... a couple hundred grand per ass whooping ain't what's up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
ross has changed a lot, dude used to be ignorant as fukk in interviews and public showings, he learned from 50.