MLB The Show 17 next level customization features:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
ehhh, I want "real-time" player changes at this point.

For example, if a player starts off the season clean shaven every game, then have that. But if by July, he has a beard/goatee or something, then that should be updated in the game. Yeah, it's be hard to keep track of 100% of players, but......at least give us the option to edit stuff like facial hair on existing models.

It'd make the game more realistic.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

For example, if a player starts off the season clean shaven every game, then have that. But if by July, he has a beard/goatee or something, then that should be updated in the game. Yeah, it's be hard to keep track of 100% of players, but......at least give us the option to edit stuff like facial hair on existing models.

They use to do something similar in NBA 2K with AI, Rodman and Ben Wallace. Some games Ben had his Afro and some games his hair was braided, AI had different braid styles each game, and Rodman had different hair colors

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
They use to do something similar in NBA 2K with AI, Rodman and Ben Wallace. Some games Ben had his Afro and some games his hair was braided, AI had different braid styles each game, and Rodman had different hair colors

Actually that started way back on Genesis or PS1 if I recall. NBA live used to change the color or Rodmans hair.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
didn't play the show last year but they have had the best customizations for players for years

the only game where you can actually make a player look how you want to

definitely picking this up this year

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Fukkin up Madden Last gen is why I hate EA & Xbox

They rushed Madden 06' and it took like 7 or 8 years before it became playable:mjcry:

That became EAs calling card. Every new system that came out, they "needed to start from scratch" on the games. And they sucked every year until it was time for the new system.

Terrible management and unethical

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs

Only thing I noticed is with rtts is if you have facial hair or long hair and you get traded to the Yankees the hair is gone but the existing models keep it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

even nba live 96 rodman had different colors for different games