MK Reveal Trailer Got 3M In A Day On Its Channel (1.1M Subs) Tekken 8 Reveal Got 4.8M In 8 Months On PS Channel (14M Subs) LO fukking L

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Kill yourself you BeWEEbers. MK been on top for over decade now and yall MAAAAAAD lolol

SNvya4k.jpg

s7y3RRZ.jpg

I aint even got mention Street Fighter lol them nikkas STRUGGLIN STRUGGLIN lol how the mighty have fallen yall nikkas cant fukk with us!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
MK been bigger than SF and Tekken it’s entire existence

I know nikkas that run out and cop MK and don’t even like fighting games, they just like the fatalities. I still think SF has the FGC on lock, and will probably win fighting game of the year

Tekken will drop early next year and get the title

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
MK been bigger than SF and Tekken it’s entire existence

I know nikkas that run out and cop MK and don’t even like fighting games, they just like the fatalities

QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!!!

Thats all I heard you hating ass nikka you STAY shytting on us now its "Oh nawl big bro I was just playing MK was always bigger bro I fukkS WITH MK Trilogy duke!!!!!" nikka gone.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mortal Kombat always sales the most out of the fighters. People who don't like fighting games buy it, mash, do fatalities go through story mode and then drop it like a bad habit. Even the MK competitive scene doesn't play their games after DLC support stops for them.

But I respect the thread :ehh: These stans only seem to acknowledge numbers

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
1. Mortal Kombat
2. Tekken
3. Marvel versus X

it is what it is

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!!!!!

Thats all I heard you hating ass nikka you STAY shytting on us now its "Oh nawl big bro I was just playing MK was always bigger bro I fukkS WITH MK Trilogy duke!!!!!" nikka gone.

:dead: