Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black Excellence Miles Morales Ultimate Spider-Man #1 Preview: Miles Is Back
By: Jamie Lovett on April 11, 2014

Miles_Morales_1_Cover.jpg

Marvel Comics has released a first look at Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1, from writer Brian Michael Bendis and artist David Marquez. The issue kicks off the new story called “Revival,” which promises to be one of the biggest Spider-Man stories of the year.

With S.H.I.E.L.D. gone, it’s up to Miles Morales to take down one of Peter Parker’s old foes who has returned to New York City looking to leave the place in ruins.

Peter Parker’s legacy looms large for Miles. Marvel says the last page of the issue will be generating a lot of buzz.

“Spider-Man’s greatest enemy will haunt Miles Morales,” says editor Mark Paniccia, “and in more ways than one. This is going to break all kinds of molds. Readers are going to flip.”

“The reaction to Miles is one of the great joys of my life and career. I am so excited to join David [Marquez] and Justin [Ponsor] for the next and the new,” says series writer Brian Michael Bendis. “I am going to have to unplug my computer when this issue ships…”

Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1 ships this May.

MILES MORALES: ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN (MAR140697)
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Art & Cover by DAVE MARQUEZ
Variant Covers by FIONA STAPLES (MAR140698)
And BRANDON PETERSON (MAR140699)
FOC – 04/14/14, On-Sale 05/07/14

:mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: At least he's not gay, I was a bit worried in the earlier issues.

Related posts:

1. Spider-Men Confirmed as Marvel Universe/Ultimate Marvel Crossover
  2. Spider-Man Is Dead At Least In One Universe
  3. Free Digital Codes to Be Included in All of Marvel’s Ultimate Titles Starting in January
  4. Ultimate Universe Is Going To Be Insane
  5. Amazing Spider-Man 2: B.J. Novak To Play Alistair Smythe AKA Ultimate Spider-Slayer

Share This Article