:mjpls: comments under this tweet of two brehs refusing to dump a woman’s trash for not following guidelines

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thye were foul for this but this site is gutter AF now. Can’t tell the difference between cuatrochan and twitter anymore :mjpls:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Clearly she did something wrong with the bin cause they're dumping the other ones :yeshrug:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2672359-TFk-K5-SCF.png

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
If the CAC had the energy to wait on the trashmen. Put her baby on the ground, waddle her ass over to the truck, and waste their time...

Why the fukk didn't she she put her trash in the proper bin?

Trying to get these brehs fired, evil CAC bytch

bnew

Veteran
Daps
been loading garbage bins and putting them in the front of the house since I was 10 years old, you can't make them too heavy, you have to be reasonable and split the load. I've learned this lesson early on, look at it from their point of view if a ton of homeowners overloaded the garbage bins they'd be less effective at getting their work done and possibly cause injury to themselves in the process. this response sends a much needed message to keep the weight of each bin and trash bag reasonable . these guys have to pick up trash in front of hundreds of homes, how effective would you be if you encountered dozens of overloaded bins a day? when i put a whole lot of trash out, I make sure i'm there to help throw it in the back of the truck so no words even need to be exchanged except for "good morning" and "have a nice day".

Last edited:

GooPunch

Pro
Daps
I don't see this as some sort of gotcha. That bytch was struggling to lift them cans :mjlol:. They were clearly too heavy.

Before my city switched to standardized cans, they had a weight limit of ~50lbs per can. Makes sense if you think about it for half a fukking second. Dudes gotta lift a thousand cans every day. Like 50 of them bytches just on your street alone.

And looking at the comments, it looks like they got in trouble for this. From the wording, it almost sounds like they got in trouble for letting her empty the cans. If she would have gotten hurt doing it, the city would have been on the hook for it.

They should have told her punk ass its too heavy and no she can't empty them, then drove off.