MJF On The Greatness Of Sami Zayn, Says He Wants To Team With Happy Corbin

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In an interview with Not Sam Wrestling, MJF discussed his relationship with Baron Corbin, going as far as saying the two could end up in a tag team together, and also praises Sami Zayn. Highlights from the interview are below.

On his relationship with Baron Corbin: “Love Happy Corbin. Love. Love. He’s a great guy. The Corbster is a great guy. It’s an inseparable bond. I just think mutual respect. And like I’ve said, and I’ve said it in interviews constantly, if you are not watching every product out there available, then you can’t be the best version of yourself, and then you won’t make the most amount of money. Corbin is a guy who understands that, so he watched my product, he saw me, I watched his product, I saw him, and we both went, yep, that guy gets it. It’s that simple. I feel, one day, somehow, me and him will share a ring together. I think maybe even tag, who’s to say. Will that time be coming up soon, shortly, who’s to say.”

On how great Sami Zayn is right now: “I think Sami Zayn is one of the most entertaining professional wrestlers on the planet, has been for a very long time, hasn’t always had the platform and the opportunity to show the world that. I feel now that he is getting that platform, it’s becoming more clear than it ever was that he’s next level.”

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Think What’s Great About What Sami Is Doing Is That MOST “Funny” Wrestlers Tend To Take Things A Bit Too Over The Top Where It Becomes Campy Try Hard Corny shyt, Where It’s Apparent Theyre Going For A Laugh (Like What The Young Bucks Do)

Sami Feels Like He’s Genuinely Trying To Be Down, He’s Also Mixed In Emotions Like Anger, Confusion, Empathy etc

It DOES Take Skill To Do The Acting Job He’s Doing There

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I Think What’s Great About What Sami Is Doing Is That MOST “Funny” Wrestlers Tend To Take Things A Bit Too Over The Top Where It Becomes Campy Try Hard Corny shyt, Where It’s Apparent Theyre Going For A Laugh (Like What The Young Bucks Do)

Sami Feels Like He’s Genuinely Trying To Be Down, He’s Also Mixed In Emotions Like Anger, Confusion, Empathy etc

I don't watch..who's the best performer in the WWE right now?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

Which is crazy when you consider he came up in wrestling as a masked man who didn’t cut promos. WWE having him ditch the El Generico gimmick asap was genius on their part.

• Dap
Reactions: 907