The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
pretty good
have a few little nitpicks
I think I heard correctly when they were trying to recover kevin's password but they said his birth year is 1980 :childplease: dude looks like an old china man and not early 40's

i think nia long's character is born in 83, based off her email...but her dating profile said 43...she always fine either way:shaq:

speaking of email...i think google forces you to add a recovery email, so when storm finally cracks dude's email, he would've gotten an alert that someone logged into his account

was thinking it was the fbi agent cause of searching...it ended up being the dad was a goood twist

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
They was swerving in this movie. I called one of the twist but the other one got me good.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Just came from it earlier today. I actually first watched it over the summer, it was one of those early test screenings where you don’t know what it is in advance.

The Asian cat in the film…correct me if I’m wrong, wasn’t he with an older Black woman in the show LOST? This dude really like brehettes, or at least makes sure they’re his love interests :mjlol:

But yea, it’s worth seeing, even if for just a matinee or discount Tuesday :manny: