Miro says that Dave Meltzer is going to hell

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Salute to fellow Clippers fan, Miro.

Let's see if he gets in trouble for disrespecting Tony’s God. The idea he hasn't been getting pushed/booked cause of some shyt Lana said is laughable and illustrates how much water he carries for AEW.

Last edited:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Miro putting over Hobbs or Starks would have been a great look for them. Dude was a mid card jobber in the E getting cucked on national tv mondays/fri on top of his Ls but now he should be booked like prime Brock Lesnar :mjlol:

The redeemer character was dope but yeah let him go back to wwe if he feel he above taking Ls roster bloated as is.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Miro putting over Hobbs or Starks would have been a great look for them. Dude was a mid card jobber in the E getting cucked on national tv mondays/fri on top of his Ls but now he should be booked like prime Brock Lesnar :mjlol:

The redeemer character was dope but yeah let him go back to wwe if he feel he above taking Ls roster bloated as is.

The theory going around was he was supposed to be in Ethan Page's spot facing & putting over Ricky Starks in the final of that world title shot tournament. Who knows if that's true, but I suppose he wants to go over in his first real feud back. I don't see where they could place him right now to fit that demand. I think the crowd would've probably been 50/50 on a Starks/Miro feud :yeshrug:

I guess the only place they could slide him in is back in the TNT title hunt, but Wardlow probably taking it back from Joe.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
AEW fukked up by not having Miro booked as a monster and booked immediately as a world title threat.

The Elite & Khan are the biggest impediment to this company.

A guy like Miro should've been in main events, regularly, but Khan would rather listen to Bucks & Omega and push the video game nonsense.
Another wrassler Vince was holding back by keeping him regularly on TV and telling him his stupid ideas were stupid
He was.

He fukked Rusev over twice. By feeding him to Cena and fukking up "Rusev Day".

Just becaues Tony Khan doesn't know how to book doesn't absolve Vince.

Both can suck you know. :francis: