Minnesota boy, 8, fatally shot in head while protecting mom from abusive dad who was recently released from jail

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I notice a common trend in a lot of these stories is the system failing these families :francis:

They had this nikka in court for putting hands on her and fleeing the scene, and then this useless lowlife was released on 4k bail and went STRAIGHT to this chicks house with murderous intentions

I pray for this boys soul and his family

Yea that's the system straight up shytting itself

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Wouldn't have happened with a UPS Postal breh...

shytty parents..

RIP Young Prince...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Judge probably slept well that night too. I understand demanding he turn I'm his gun doesn't stop him from obtaining another but damn, you gotta do something.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I notice a common trend in a lot of these stories is the system failing these families :francis:

They had this nikka in court for putting hands on her and fleeing the scene, and then this useless lowlife was released on 4k bail and went STRAIGHT to this chicks house with murderous intentions

I pray for this boys soul and his family

it's alarming how often i read a story where the cops have their hands on the perp. then let them go. then an even more horrific crime takes place.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
it's alarming how often i read a story where the cops have their hands on the perp. then let them go. then an even more horrific crime takes place.
Let's think about this logically. Situations like this are the exception not the rule. The vast majority of DV cases are never reported by the news unless a celebrity is involved or it's a tragedy like this one. It's not rocket science.:francis: