Mini-series on African media in french with eng subtitles

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
So I just watched this small web-series about media (mostly) in Africa. It's in french but I selected some of them here with english subtitles.

I thought it would be interesting for some brehs in light of this thread (French is a Black Language) to actually see Francophone Africans discuss issues pertaining to the continent.

Since it's a short format it doens't go very deep into the issues, but I felt it could be interesting to some brehs to have a glimpse of Francophone Africa and its Diaspora in more of its complexity.

This guy Felwinne Sarr is the guy I'm following a lot lately, quite influential and an intellectual leader of sorts in Francophone Africa. Mad humble too. He's organizing the "Ateliers de la Pensée" in Dakar, basically a week-long event with workshops, conferences, etc...to reflect on the future of Africa.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

This looks like lit. Subs.

Actually all ten vids are already up on youtube, in the sense that I'm not sure more are to come. Maybe maybe not...but anyway if I find other stuff on Francophone Africa with Eng subtitles I'll try to post em just to keep some info flowing to english-speaking brehs :yeshrug: