Minecraft help

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hey guys, I was playing my son's game and I basically forgot to change my weapon and lit the grass on fire, then well everything caught on fire! He worked really hard at this and I have no idea if there's anyway to reverse this. :snoop: I'll neither confirm nor deny that I flooded it shortly after. :sadcam:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Rule to always follow, make your own damn account to play games that aren't on your own system. Sounds like you're well on your way to earning Mom-of-the-Year award for ruining your son's gaming life, lol! Best thing you could probably do is see if there's a save file stored before you got on and rekt shyt.

Otherwise, Ionno what else to say to you madam. I don't play Minecraft.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Rule to always follow, make your own damn account to play games that aren't on your own system. Sounds like you're well on your way to earning Mom-of-the-Year award for ruining your son's gaming life, lol! Best thing you could probably do is see if there's a save file stored before you got on and rekt shyt.

Otherwise, Ionno what else to say to you madam. I don't play Minecraft.

Lol, I'll just flip it and be like "Remember how happy you were when I got you the game..." And end with the bad news.
I'm done, I'm done! No more gaming for me (on his account). :lolbron:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, I'll just flip it and be like "Remember how happy you were when I got you the game..." And end with the bad news.
I'm done, I'm done! No more gaming for me (on his account). :lolbron:

Why would you do that on his account? :heh:

Sound like your son pissed you off or smart mouth at you for some reason you have a no good comeback so this is your way to destory his game on purpose?.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why would you do that on his account? :heh:

Sound like your son pissed you off or smart mouth at you for some reason you have a no good comeback so this is your way to destory his game on purpose?.

He was teaching me different things. I enjoy learning/playing the games that interest my son. He went to bed and I kept playing and forgot to change my weapon and the rest is history. I told him and he said "It's ok Mom, I'll just get extra time to game this weekend so I can rebuild." Looks like he won :ehh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was teaching me different things. I enjoy learning/playing the games that interest my son. He went to bed and I kept playing and forgot to change my weapon and the rest is history. I told him and he said "It's ok Mom, I'll just get extra time to game this weekend so I can rebuild." Looks like he won :ehh:

:salute: You're a good mother for spending time with your son to play video game, mother-son bond.

I love kids but I'm not ready to have kids.....but I love my 3 nephews :blessed:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:salute: You're a good mother for spending time with your son to play video game, mother-son bond.

I love kids but I'm not ready to have kids.....but I love my 3 nephews :blessed:

Three of them! How cute!

It's amazing how much he loves this game. He's only 8 and pulls up servers and watches tutorial videos and meticulously does this stuff. That's why I felt so bad burning it to the ground! :mjcry:

I'm about to create my own world :hamster: