Mina the Hollower - New game from Yacht Club Games on Kickstarter

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

While I'm not a fan of them using Kickstarter, I backed instantly as this looks like the perfect mix of nostalgia and modern gameplay from the Shovel Knight devs

No release date window yet afaik

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They know damn well they can fully fund that game with all the money they made from Shovel Knight.:childplease:
Yeah that's what I don't get but if you look at the backer tiers you can pay in the thousands to design actual boss fights and items n shyt. Kinda wild

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

While I'm not a fan of them using Kickstarter, I backed instantly as this looks like the perfect mix of nostalgia and modern gameplay from the Shovel Knight devs

No release date window yet afaik

My initial reaction was why is this on Kickstarter? Maybe just for promotion.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
They know damn well they can fully fund that game with all the money they made from Shovel Knight.:childplease:
Peep this:
AAAjmi-AAC4-Fl.jpg

They're literally stating that they don't need the extra funds but they'll take them because they know gamers are fools with money :dead:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Peep this:
AAAjmi-AAC4-Fl.jpg

They're literally stating that they don't need the extra funds but they'll take them because they know gamers are fools with money :dead:

ive noticed a lot of successful games that launched off Kickstarter will launch their new game on it also

obsidian and Larian did it