Military Heads - Help us understand this

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why am i seeing statements like following in the news:

"the US is "sending" blah blah blah weapons to blah blah blah location to protect them due to impending threats from blah blah blah"

why the fucck aren't these bases or places already being protected?????

its like all a psychopath country needs to do is to launch a suprise attack and aint gon be sh1t the US can do to stop it until after the fact after many people have already been killed.

something here aint adding up. i dont like to read "we're sending" nah mufucckker it should already be there!

this sh1t goes to show how "unsafe" people really are.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

"the US is "sending" blah blah blah weapons to blah blah blah location to protect them due to impending threats from blah blah blah"

its like all a psychopath country needs to do is to launch a suprise attack and aint gon be sh1t the US can do to stop it until after the fact after many people have already been killed.

something here aint adding up. i dont like to read "we're sending" nah mufucckker it should already be there!

bases are already protected they just send more troops to back them up usually and when the news say were sending majority of the time we are already their ready to do our thing

no matter what base we are at we are always and are suppose to be ready too protect our country and the country were in. we train for it all the time in case a scenario happens when were attacked so we can be as efficient as possible

if we need more specialized troops we tend to send them where they are needed most to contain the threat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Guns and supplies arent cheap. You need to provide troops located somewhere adequate weapons to defend themselves based on the threats they are facing.

Say Country X usually has 200 troops garding a strong point during peace time. You may have 100 there to counter. However, should you see movement in country X mobilizing another 200 troops there you then may allocate other troops that were elsewhere to back up the 100 you already had there.

Deploying guns, ammunition and maintaining troops anywhere doesnt come cheap. Troops stationed in South Korea get "DANGER PAY" which is extra money. Why pay that extra money to 200 people when 100 could do the job MOST of the time and you would only bring in more WHEN needed.

The U.S. wastes enough money on defense spending. Our defense budget is is nearly twice that of the next 6 world powers combined. You cant keep shelling out money you dont have.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Breh the average military nikkas don't know what the fukk is going on. Unless you serve in D.C. for Admirals and generals most nikkas find shyt out when they get there. :manny:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
cvn68_nimitz_deckload.JPG

One of these doesn't take that long to show up on your door step

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Actually they do take a long time. Carriers are slow and need to move with a battle group to protect it.

Long range bombers also take a long time depending on where they are coming from. Which is why the U.S. needs to maintain its relationships with countries like Turkey and Japan just to maintain bases there to launch from.

Submarines however are always lurking and you nor your enemy ever really know where each others subs are at any point in time and they can delive quite an arsenal.

But remember: The same way your enemy doesnt know where your submarines are. YOU dont know where his are either. So careful who you beef with.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what's stopping someone from dropping a bomb on that ship and obliterating all the war planes?? keep in mind, this is a person that aint gon be telling u about their plans. he means business. aint gon no "declaration of war" type sh1t. nah n1gga i'm coming for u.

the news coverage on 9/11 was troubling. shows the us aint ready for sh1t on the homeland

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Actually they do take a long time. Carriers are slow and need to move with a battle group to protect it.

Long range bombers also take a long time depending on where they are coming from. Which is why the U.S. needs to maintain its relationships with countries like Turkey and Japan just to maintain bases there to launch from.

Submarines however are always lurking and you nor your enemy ever really know where each others subs are at any point in time and they can delive quite an arsenal.
But Carriers are stationed all over the World. It's not like they're leaving the US mainland when they get re positioned.

I agree on the bases though

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
what's stopping someone from dropping a bomb on that ship and obliterating all the war planes?? keep in mind, this is a person that aint gon be telling u about their plans. he means business. aint gon no "declaration of war" type sh1t. nah n1gga i'm coming for u.

the news coverage on 9/11 was troubling. shows the us aint ready for sh1t on the homeland

Carriers are typically well protected. Before you get to it you'll have to get through the whole battle group which includes destroyers and submarines. Not counting the planes that can attack you from the carriers itself.

Most of the countries that have Carrirers (France, Russia, United Kingdon, China) would neot leave such an expensive ship unprotected. Which is why in war times you dont hear many of them going down.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
But Carriers are stationed all over the World. It's not like they're leaving the US mainland when they get re positioned.

I agree on the bases though
But they still have to GET TO where they are going to operate. It's not like you had a Carrier at Koreas doorstep 24/7 for the last 50 years

Sweet

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guns and supplies arent cheap. You need to provide troops located somewhere adequate weapons to defend themselves based on the threats they are facing.

Say Country X usually has 200 troops garding a strong point during peace time. You may have 100 there to counter. However, should you see movement in country X mobilizing another 200 troops there you then may allocate other troops that were elsewhere to back up the 100 you already had there.

Deploying guns, ammunition and maintaining troops anywhere doesnt come cheap. Troops stationed in South Korea get "DANGER PAY" which is extra money. Why pay that extra money to 200 people when 100 could do the job MOST of the time and you would only bring in more WHEN needed.

The U.S. wastes enough money on defense spending. Our defense budget is is nearly twice that of the next 6 world powers combined. You cant keep shelling out money you dont have.

At most thats about 50 a month. However, comma some of those people are there in a support function. Yes we all are supposed to be able to fight and shoot a gun, but if my main job is personnel or cooking then you may want someone there whose main job is to shoot stuff out of the sky, while im flipping burgers. :manny:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
At most thats about 50 a month. However, comma some of those people are there in a support function. Yes we all are supposed to be able to fight and shoot a gun, but if my main job is personnel or cooking then you may want someone there whose main job is to shoot stuff out of the sky, while im flipping burgers. :manny:

:what: Where did you hear that? Gotta be more than that. My ex girl was in Korea and was eating good.