Mike Tyson Speaks on the Tupac Shooting in 1996

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
(Video) Mike Tyson Speaks on 1996 Tupac Shooting | HipHop365.com

Mike Tyson and Suge Knight are probably the 2 nikkas in the entertainment world that I would watch for hours, just based off interviews.... :ohhh:

miketysontupac.jpg

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That photo is my avy!

:gladbron:

Thanks for posting dude, Pac & Tyson are two of my favorite celebrities.

There real nikkas, came from the struggle, troubled filled life and yet they still risen, this post probably sounds corny but fukk it.

They was hood nikkas but they speak articulate, have intrests in things that hood dudes normally do not care for (i.e Tyson was into birds and Pac was into poetry)

With that being said

**Goes to bump Road to Glory**

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That's crazy, I just watched a Tyson documentary and then i see this right after.

coo interview, mike a real nikka even if he strange as hell.

If you are tryin to see him shut nikkas down back in the day watch this

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
That photo is my avy!

There real nikkas, came from the struggle, troubled filled life and yet they still risen, this post probably sounds corny but fukk it.

They was hood nikkas but they speak articulate, have intrests in things that hood dudes normally do not care for (i.e Tyson was into birds and Pac was into poetry)

With that being said

two of the most interesting and powerful personalities in American history.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
"I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity. A dark shadowy figure from the bowels of iniquity. I wish I could be Mike who gets an endorsement deal. But you can't make a lie and a truth go together. This country wasn't built on moral fiber. This country was built on rape, slavery, murder, degradation and affiliation with crime." - Mike has quotables for days

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
That photo is my avy!

With that being said

Well said, was :mad: that people were laughing at Tyson & his pigeons on the Jimmy Kimmel show

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/955p97102F0]The best of mike tyson (DMX overlay) - YouTube[/ame]

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
"I'm just a dark guy from a den of iniquity. A dark shadowy figure from the bowels of iniquity. I wish I could be Mike who gets an endorsement deal. But you can't make a lie and a truth go together. This country wasn't built on moral fiber. This country was built on rape, slavery, murder, degradation and affiliation with crime." - Mike has quotables for days

If Mike was a rapper......he'd be on some super lyrical shyt :lawd: